Which bat

What rule book is your association governed by? This will help all these guys on this forum with much experience, as well as many have inventory of bats that they will sell to you to help you get started. Just let them know, they are all very willing to help.

Pardon, i see that you have your post listed under USSSA and your age is 38. there is a very good source of bat comparisons that "hitting with the nation" posts on youTube, many of their posts are for USSSA bats, you could start there, but again, these guys on this forum will help, just stay tuned and good luck.

tonys1

You’ll find multiple reviews on YouTube on 220 stamp bats, less so for 240’s - so that’s a starting point, are you allowed to swing 220’s?

If so, Miken / Worth you can’t go wrong just find the length and endload you prefer

WSD1618

I live In Georgia and the bat has to have the usssa stamp on it. I played when I was a little younger got out of it now starting to play again and bats have changed dramatically. I've looked at a few bats just if I'm gonna spend that kinda money I want the best

D-ROCK13

If so, Miken / Worth you can’t go wrong just find the length and endload you prefer[/QUOTE]

Has hell frozen over? :rolleyes: Did you actually recommend a miken? Whats next, a Combat :p

ShortYellowBus

All USSSA bats perform similarly. The difference between a $500 red knob DC41 and a $100 2018 DC41 is subjective.

Therefore, grab a couple eBay bats or post a LTB thread and see if anyone is willing to send you some good sticks at a package price. If your league isn’t testing compression, you’ll find high performing bats at a discount.