Which is better?

UAW34

Addicted to Softballfans
My wife for my up coming birthday has agreed to get me a new bat bag I think I have narrowed it down to a Boombah beast bag or a Sports 55 boomer bag whats you opinion of both our do you have a better wheeled bag

Jabroni21

Addicted to Softballfans
My wife for my up coming birthday has agreed to get me a new bat bag I think I have narrowed it down to a Boombah beast bag or a Sports 55 boomer bag whats you opinion of both our do you have a better wheeled bag

First Fail....

English??? DO YOU TYPE IT????

But Happy Birthday you little Whipper Snapper!

UAW34

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry cant spell and at work trying to type fast so I dont get into trouble

outtaleftfield!

Return 2 Sender
i just got a tanel r.a.g.e. roller bag and that things is nice holds 5 of my bat nice and has plent of room for everything youll need for a weekend

LONGSHOTS17

Addicted to Softballfans
If its gonna be a gift, and she's buy'n get an elite roller.. Best bag on the market with lots of room and great quality.

Devil Dog

You like soup?
I bought a bomber bag a year and a half ago and didn't like it. Sold it after one tourney, just too big and bulky.

Apparently, this years bag is smaller. Just got it in the mail(all black one) and it is nice and small but still carries alot of gear. Wheels are designed much sturdier also and they are smooth, unlike most of the other bag wheels that have the ridges and go "brap brap brap brap brap brap" when you're on a hard surface.

Has room for at least 8 bats plus the sideways access to the cleats is a plus also. Can fit two pairs of 10.5's in mine.

Devil Dog

You like soup?
If its gonna be a gift, and she's buy'n get an elite roller.. Best bag on the market with lots of room and great quality.
Going to have to disagree here, I love Elite to death but I bought a bag on 1 May of this year and had to throw it away on 20 May. The damn thing exploded on the inside. The plastic backing inside cracked into 100 pieces and the handle got stuck in the up position. Had no other choice than to toss it. Maybe I got a dud?

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
They are watching you...

images

AveregeJay

Banned User
People just need to buy the mizuno and be done with it. The only tiny downfall is that it has smaller wheels. It's got a built in cooler, can hold 6 bats, has seperate compartments can hold a **** load of gear and looks good.

360104_L.jpg

Last edited:

KDEflyers

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my "Beast" bag a few weeks ago and it is excellent quality and real nice but it is freakin' HUGE and heavy when you do need to carry it. Unless you need to pack six or eight bats and a ton of other crap every game I would get something a little smaller, next time I will.

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
Sports55. It has separate compartments so your balls, etc, don't fall into the cleat compartment. Side compartment fits 2 pairs of my size 12 turfs. The other pocket holds 3 gloves with no problems. I can fit 6+ bats in the main compartment plus the side wing for game day. Not to mention their CS is top notch. Mine developed a small rip in a weird spot and they sent me a brand new bag almost immediately. Not to mention the backpack straps blow away any standard strap for those times when you need to carry it.