Which one?

I know it is more of a personal preference, but just curious. I really need help deciding.

This is what is on my list.....

Nokona WB-1275H-Like the feel of this, so looking for something comparable

Nokona BC-1275H
Nokona BL-1275H, Black or Sand
Nokona AL-1275/AMG-1275-Slept on a sweet one on the bay
Nokona PL-1275H
Nokona BB-1275H

Thanks!

Mnsroo11

Manager
I like the bb and the wb. From what I've read the al is a different pattern.....prof rous will chime in shortly and clarify hopefully!

I like the bb and the wb. From what I've read the al is a different pattern.....prof rous will chime in shortly and clarify hopefully!

Thanks! I've bothered him plenty, and I should have just listened to him in the first place. Then I went and tried a WB, so it got me thinking if there is something comparable to it. From what I'm seeing the WB I tried and the AL look the same. But I'm no expert.

Last edited:

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
The new 1275 with the mod trap is an entirely different pattern than the WB1275H. ProLine will be as heavy as the WB or BL. The bloodline/sandstone is a nice combo, but the buckaroo will be the lightest. I think that all sandstone AMG1275H (almost certainly a one-off prototype) is back on the bay. The "Make an offer" button is gone though, so $239 it is. That one has seriously tempted me. The buckaroos play slightly narrower (tighter finger stalls) as they have to gather 1/16" more kangaroo when they sew in each welt.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
If you are using it to pitch and have a smaller hand, get a Buckaroo. If you have a larger hand (XL batting glove), then def. jump on that sandstone glove.

Sorry, wasn't thinking about the WB that they had out now. Everyone one I'm looking for is the H.

Yeah after I posted I seen that Sandstone pop back up again. I wear a MD glove, figured that out Friday, when I was trying on gloves. Grab some off the shelf so I could try them on with a batting glove.

I just know I tried a bunch of gloves, and narrowed it down to 3 that the store had, and one that I really liked was the WB-1275H. So figured I'd try and see if anything would be comparable to it. I like options....lol. Weight wise, it actually didn't feel too bad, but maybe I'm just crazy.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
I am also a big fan of the buffalo combo... but maybe because I love the palm stamp. At this point though, time to make the call. What happened to the WS1300 consideration?

I am also a big fan of the buffalo combo... but maybe because I love the palm stamp. At this point though, time to make the call. What happened to the WS1300 consideration?

Dropped it completely. After messing with all kinds of gloves, I am really liking the Open Backs, and did want to get away from the Baskets anyway. So figured why not go completely different. Going to be making a purchase by the end of the week, for sure.

Can get the

Bloodline for $192
Bloodline Pro Elite for $184
Buckaroo for $160

Damn shame I can't get the Buffalo (what I was going to buy tomorrow) any cheaper than $230, because that is what I was going to go with. Rous has been pushing the Buckaroo. Not a fan of the light colored pocket.

exccsracer

Scrooge McBase
I have a BB, PL, and a WB all in 12.75. They're all awesome to me. I also have a 13" Mizuno MVP, an Easton RSV13, and a Rawlings Renegade. Any of the Nokonas blow them away. The heavier PL just feels better on my hand but I like the shape of the Buckaroo pocket the best. To be fair though, my Proline is new and I haven't even broken it in. It just FEELS like sex on my hand. The WB feels like the best of both worlds and it's the least expensive. You can't lose with any of them IMHO.

Ewok, I saw where you got your BB. Pretty good eh? I have done nothing to break mine in. Play in it, sweat in it, NLT it.

It's all personal preference. If a glove feels good, comfortable, and lasts then you've got a winner.

If you have a $30 hand then buy a $30 glove. Skill does not increase with the cubic dollars you dump in a glove.

Hope that helps with anyone looking at Nokona.

Thanks exccsracer. My top 3 we're were the WB, BL, and BC. WB if I went cheaper, BL if i wanted another black glove. BC if I wanted something completely different than anything I've ever had. Only went BB because I found a good deal.

Liked the PL, but it looks very similar to the BC. Figured if I was going with something that looked the same, then I wanted Buffalo leather, and Rous is correct. It is a cooler stamp.....lol