Which pants for our new uni's?

Tymntgmry

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone wear black pants are they noticeably hotter than gray? Which pants do you guys like?

Pants.jpg

KenD17

Fantasy Football Expert
Wearing black isn't bad. I like them better than the grey. I would love to see these pants with green as the primary.

Hunt2live92

Starting Player
Pretty sick. I'd wear them both. I guess if I had to pick I would go with the gray pants. As a general rule I try to avoid black in Georgia though. Anything I can do to keep some heat off of me i'm doing it.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I don't know........The quality of the pants, has more to do with the heat than the color in my experience. I've worn black that breathed well and were very comfortable and I've worn gray that were poor quality and hot as ****.

LOCO33

Addicted to Softballfans
I would go with the black. It all depends on the quality of pants. We have black pants also and no problems with the heat.

mihklo

Black for me. Def don't stain like gray does. I'll take the negligible diff in heat to keep my pants lookin nice.

b_radab

Addicted to Softballfans
we got some black boombahs and they don't seem to be any hotter than any other color that i have played in before.

juice64011

Addicted to Softballfans
I played in 95 degree heat last weekend with black pants and I was fine. Plus the black looks better and should last longer.

WhitePhins

MYSTERY MAN
Well being from MD I'd go black pants... Our team colors are Black and purple from Red-Eye (Elite pants) and they are light... JMO

Mattx10x

Addicted to Softballfans
Grey looks better, imo, with the shirt that has a lot of black in it. Plus, black pants are kind of bad.

g8orguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Ya'll are really picking out another man's pants?

OP pick out your own **** pants!!! And then put them on one leg at a time like the rest of us. And then grow a pair.

/rant.

LetTheBigDogEat

The Veteran
i'd take grey, but i'm in south GA. i cant stand wearing black. but what it really boils down to is what color back pocket towel come with it?

petebanta

Addicted to Softballfans
Black is obviously hotter, if you play in the daylight/sun vs gray. Night is not an issue/difference.

I like the gray better, personally.

How much does a top/bottom like this cost per player? Just curious...