Who hits harder?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
pay attention at your next tourney you will see them i promise i can think of 2 just off the top of my head BROWN and Doc im sure you know who they are

if you think brown throws anything 6 feet high you're ridiculous.....he throws the flattest, fastest pitches anywhere.....

bigdog69

the 1 and only
if you think brown throws anything 6 feet high you're ridiculous.....he throws the flattest, fastest pitches anywhere.....

im not referring to his arc im referring to his release point i cant help it if the umps around here are retarded and dont play by the rules

Primo

fat and famous pablo
the point being made is by the rules his arc should be 6 foot you said no one pitches from the hip and i gave you 2 examples of 2 that do

i still dont think he throws from the hip......but semantics hasn't worked for either of us and who's arc should be six feet?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i should go play at smokeeaters, huh?

I don't hide it, hhhaaaayyyyy

it's a really good tourney a really good time and for a really good cause.......and btw, are you playing the super at Mid-AM on the 26th???

and btw, i'm actually signing this to you instead of typing it......cause i'm still not talking to you....

p.s. btw, it's REALLY hard to type and sign at the same time

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
unless your a t-rex, if you actually release the ball from your hip, it's going to go straight up in the frickin' air........
I was in an accident and they attached my hand to where the elbow usually is. You should see some of the stuff I can do with this thing.

usmcluberti

Banned User
it's a really good tourney a really good time and for a really good cause.......and btw, are you playing the super at Mid-AM on the 26th???

and btw, i'm actually signing this to you instead of typing it......cause i'm still not talking to you....

p.s. btw, it's REALLY hard to type and sign at the same time

hahaha I am actually playing one more tourney in the KC area :( because I am moving in two weeks...so whatever tourney I do Saturday, is it. I am wanting to make the drive down to wichita again because last tourney was actually pretty fun, but 3 hrs is tough to make since I can play 20 minutes from my house :eek:

oh and p.s. your 'signing' is getting impressive

Primo

fat and famous pablo
hahaha I am actually playing one more tourney in the KC area :( because I am moving in two weeks...so whatever tourney I do Saturday, is it. I am wanting to make the drive down to wichita again because last tourney was actually pretty fun, but 3 hrs is tough to make since I can play 20 minutes from my house :eek:

oh and p.s. your 'signing' is getting impressive

there'll be around 50 total teams between the tournies.....minimum.....

where you moving to???

btw, my last sign was the middle finger straihgt up at you

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I was in an accident and they attached my hand to where the elbow usually is. You should see some of the stuff I can do with this thing.

another tradgic "they put my hand in my elbow" boating accident......i knew it

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
I am moving to New Jersey...

jesus.....wtf for?

strip club cast off???

Don't worry we'll take good care of him if he can play (I get the impression he can). Just hope he is used to "good" bats b/c NJ is loaded with them.

Oh, and we don't play a lot of UTRIP, but when we do our umps are the suck like anywhere else. Any "hump" is considered 3 feet and 6 feet is close to being "OVER"