Will this be at least decent for co-ed work tourny?

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
It's been a couple years since I played and I have not been paying attention to much at all in the softball world. Like, it's been so long are we still not allowed to mention the user name that has to do with a card in a card deck and the number 7???

Anyway, getting on point with a serious question. I sold all of my bats except one. I still have a 2013 Stadium S-One. I did not swing it much so can't even remember how it is, but I do have a few weeks to break it in. I will be playing in a work co-ed/rec tourney. Will this bat do the trick? Does it just flat out suck? From what I remember is it was pretty stiff, but again it definitely is not broken in. I'm not going to purchase anything new, but just checking if I should look for a trade or something? Odds are this is going to be the best bat at the tournament, lol.

TRaj2327

Spend some time breaking it in. It will be great if you can get past 500 by then. If not, it will be just fine and do the trick.

Joker

nah, roll it and shave it so you can really light up those girls from work who have never played softball before

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
nah, roll it and shave it so you can really light up those girls from work who have never played softball before

Oh I'm blowing up middle, that's a no brainer! We already got the short term disability plan figured out and I am splitting the money with some bish. Either way, I think shaving it might be out of the question, I wouldn't want to do anything illegal.

:yawn:

Buy a bat mallet and beat it up with that. They have vids on YouTube how to do it right. Just make sure it's a high compression ball. They are fairy cheap.

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
I know this is the Demarini thread but I had an update that happened over the weekend. First of all I'm hitting the crap out of the Stadium and it seems great. On Sunday while going through a VERY old bag in the garage I found a well broken in end loaded orange Recoil (can't believe I totally forgot about that one!). I haven't hit both of them on a field at the same time yet, so has anyone swung both and have a preference? I'm guessing most will say they are somewhat similar and it will just come down to my preference? Of course I had to take a few cuts off a tee with the Recoil and the barrel seemed huge compared to the Stadium, but I might have just been imagining that, who knows. I'll just bring them both, and if I make an out with a bat I'll blame the manufacturer of that bat and switch bats, and if I get an out with the other bat I will come on here and bash both manufacturers and blame them for my suckiness :rolleyes:

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh and also, when I was taking cuts with the old Recoil, I just couldn't stop myself from singing Alicia Keyes at the top of my lungs:

THIS MIKEN'S ON FIYAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa

Then again, when I overheat my Dominos in the microwave and pull it out I catch myself singing:

THIS PIZZA'S ON FIYAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, so maybe I'm just getting hooked on Alicia, it might not be the bat at all

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
Hope it's not an ASA tourney.

Opps! Oh no, oh my! Ahhhhhhh........, you scared me there for a minute, but I double checked and I'm cool. Any legal bat will do.

So now when I make a diving catch in the outfield I'll just sing:

THIS BRO MO'S ON FIYAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa, and I'll sound just like Alicia, gosh I love her.

JuiceyJay

Three Six Mafia
Opps! Oh no, oh my! Ahhhhhhh........, you scared me there for a minute, but I double checked and I'm cool. Any legal bat will do.

So now when I make a diving catch in the outfield I'll just sing:

THIS BRO MO'S ON FIYAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa, and I'll sound just like Alicia, gosh I love her.

IMG_162515729510512_zpsqspaikct.jpeg

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
Bro Mo and coldengineer should get together, make babies, and name them 40rod

We already did and we are getting married at the NAGAAA world series coming up soon. Why, you got a problem with it and want to commit hate crimes on the Intrawebz? You can get charged with that, um, ya know brawh, keep it realz, brawh, like, fo sho brawh. 1.2 billion passwords just got stolen, what do you think the odds are any SBF passwords have been compromised :rolleyes: