Wilson-Demarini Forum Rules and Returns Dept. Information

bigballs21

Banned User
Demarini is hands down the best customer service to work with. The rep told me which dats that different bats were going to be built and he let me pick my bat. returning my J2 for a Mercy.

Butlerd41

Starting Player
I have a 27oz aftermath with 2 paint cracks/chip on is shark tooth. I'm wondering if that is covered on the warranty

JoeNorton24

The Veteran
I'm looking at buying a J3 from somebody else with receipt under their name. Will I still be able to return the bat if it becomes damaged from normal use with that receipt?

Warbucks79

Addicted to Softballfans
Why do I not see an option to return a CL22 on the Demarini warranty page? Am I missing something or just overlooking it?

Newtothegame

Not looking for a team
Why do I not see an option to return a CL22 on the Demarini warranty page? Am I missing something or just overlooking it?

I dont think that is the only one missing.. I havent looked recently, but when I went to return my Mercy it wasnt on there. I just called it in.

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans

Maybe pick Stadium Slowpitch STU and then in the notes, specify CL22.

They're gonna see what it is when you return it anyway.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
There's an option for "other" at the bottom, which is what I selected when starting the return on my '14 Juggy........