Wilson-Demarini Forum Rules and Returns Dept. Information

Wanderer

Manager
That sucks for him. The retailer here told him that he would get an RD back because they kept some in reserve for returns. I didn't think that sounded right.

BIGTONE775

Who dont hit 500' Bombs
they did awhile ago, you never know they might still have some. call the number and ask thery will tell u what they have for returns. cross ur fingers for another rd

bdub69

Is a bat P-I-M-P!
I have a 1998 DWD 2X and want the endcap reapired/replaced. DeMarini said its too old and they would not have that end cap any longer. HELP!?

MaverickAH

I have a 1998 DWD 2X and want the endcap reapired/replaced. DeMarini said its too old and they would not have that end cap any longer. HELP!?

You might be SOL......:(

The only possible option would be if you could find one of the docs who used to work on DeMarini's. They might be able to pour you a new endcap. I highly doubt if any of them would do it though. It's a long shot........

You're better off trying to pick up a used one.

thomlch

The Rookie
Sorry if this is posted elsewhere, I tried search but couldn't find it.

Buddy broke a red EVO AX, the log one with the yellow letters. Any idea on what the return match would be?

TIA

bozz5150

Addicted to Softballfans
2 questions

1. what is the return for a juggy otc?
2. bought it from a board bro. that said it had a return but didnt send receipt. can i return without it or is it possible to get another one?
thanks much

WeirdAl

The Veteran
I returned a 2008 Doublewall Distance in early november, and have been waiting on the replacement (DeMarini was good about letting me know that my replacement was scheduled to be made on 12/13), and today I got it. They replaced it with a 375, which I know very little about.

I'm wondering if had I requested it I could have gotten credit towards a different bat? I'm currently drooling over The One.12, and will be getting myself one for xmas.

snacks

I returned a 2008 Doublewall Distance in early november, and have been waiting on the replacement (DeMarini was good about letting me know that my replacement was scheduled to be made on 12/13), and today I got it. They replaced it with a 375, which I know very little about.

I'm wondering if had I requested it I could have gotten credit towards a different bat? I'm currently drooling over The One.12, and will be getting myself one for xmas.

DDW = 375
both are double wall aluminum bats.

you would not get a credit to a one.12, the returns process works like this...

bat for bat or price for price.

WeirdAl

The Veteran
DDW = 375

I'd have been willing to pay the difference between the two, if that had been possible, which is what I am curious about :) I know they are no where near equal bats. This is my 2nd warranty replacement on '07 Doublewall Distances, the first '07 lasted about 6 months before it developed a rattle, and they replaced it with a newer one (not sure of the year), and I've used that for the last 10 months although now it has flat spots. This second '07 lasted maybe 2 weeks before I'm guessing the inner wall disintegrated. I haven't swung a 375 yet, so not sure what I will do with this, but I do know (also without having swung one) that I want a One.12 :) Although it is fun to go to a tournament and have someone shout "He's using an aluminum bat, everyone play in" and then blast it :)

snacks

I'd have been willing to pay the difference between the two, if that had been possible, which is what I am curious about :) I know they are no where near equal bats. This is my 2nd warranty replacement on '07 Doublewall Distances, the first '07 lasted about 6 months before it developed a rattle, and they replaced it with a newer one (not sure of the year), and I've used that for the last 10 months although now it has flat spots. This second '07 lasted maybe 2 weeks before I'm guessing the inner wall disintegrated. I haven't swung a 375 yet, so not sure what I will do with this, but I do know (also without having swung one) that I want a One.12 :) Although it is fun to go to a tournament and have someone shout "He's using an aluminum bat, everyone play in" and then blast it :)

they will not do this. best bet is to sell the 375 on here ( but you won't get that much for aluminum ) or on ebay, then buy a one.12

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm sending in my bat today.... Does anybody know if I can check the status online or do I have to keep calling? Is there a website I can check it on?

JK21

VETERAN
DDW = 375

bat for bat or price for price- is not true. RD28 which is a high end limited edition bat. Obviously they dont have any in stock. It should be replaced by another high end limited edition bat(i.e. Stadium). I went thru 2 "factory hitters" who know Jerry who contacted Kim. Nothing. I receieved a J2. I do want to say that the 2 guys in the returns department were really good to deal with. They were patient while I tried to get the policy changed.

jrskender

Addicted to Softballfans
I just wanted to report that I had a very pleasant experience with the Demarini Warranty Returns Department. I sent in my dented 2010 White Steel and they received it around noon last Thursday. I heard back from them today that they shipped my new 2011 White Steel and it will arrive this Thursday. I worked with a lady named Lewlee and she was awesome.

bigred7856

just a softball player
Then say price point for price point bats
Just because you are buying rd28's for 350+ now does not mean anything
They where price pointed at 299 when they where released so that's what they are worth another 299 priced bat when released for a return

jimmy2

Addicted to Softballfans
im gonna return my "the one usssa" but i bought it niw retail for $99, does that meen i will get nothing...

TheTank

Star Player
always call and ask first, but should get what they have available for returns. Doesnt matter what you paid for it, matters what the msrp is.

jward33

I have an OG Stadium that has one very long crack ...You think I could return it now, even though it isn't in two pieces? The receipt expires Jan.18th

bigballs21

Banned User
Cracked my Flyswatter tonight so we shall see what I get back, I'm hoping for a J3A or IF I can sweet talk the rep maybe a NR Mercy!