Winter worlds BLD Mansfield sbf team

dj_morton

Addicted to Softballfans
No man. That's after tax. How you gonna post online, but not answer my text? **** you dougy.
Was at work. I sent you a e-mail after I got back from that volunteer crap.

No sir anything >3 is a pickup team. Your room for $90 is that before taxes?

$90 INCLUDING tax. Like Tim said..Military. Maybe when we get there, I can switch it under my name and you can just give me cash...save y'all douches $15.

Did you ***ers book 2 nights or 1? We are doing 1...probably will switch over to the Cedar Hills LaQuinta if we make it into late Sat or Sun.

dj_morton

Addicted to Softballfans
Awesome holmes! Who did you hit with?

Find someone to sell my Mafia too...returnable! Only want like $125!

rawlsy32

I'm that guy
Was at work. I sent you a e-mail after I got back from that volunteer crap.

$90 INCLUDING tax. Like Tim said..Military. Maybe when we get there, I can switch it under my name and you can just give me cash...save y'all douches $15.

Did you ***ers book 2 nights or 1? We are doing 1...probably will switch over to the Cedar Hills LaQuinta if we make it into late Sat or Sun.

Y'all planning on losin?

dj_morton

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys outta come out to Bossier. http://www.network54.com/Forum/6736...en+Balls"+IronMan,+Tinsley,+Bossier+City.

Sanctioned ironman...

This will be our first of several IronMan tournaments. For this tournament, each participant will receive a Long Sleeve t-shirt, designed by buzinisports.com. An iron man tournament will allow teams to get some extra games in no matter what. It will set the tone for the remainder of the year.

February 2nd, 2013
(5-7 game guarantee)
Entry $250
USSSA Rules(Including 2013 Stamped Bats)
Must Hit Tournament Balls
One Homerun Per Inning
Teams must have a registered team on USSSA.com(takes 10 minutes) Online rosters are not yet necessary.
Prizes:
-Long Sleeve T-shirts for Every Participant
- 1st $100 Credit toward our Next Event

Kyle Bullock
[email protected]

DColeman28

You guys outta come out to Bossier. http://www.network54.com/Forum/6736...en+Balls"+IronMan,+Tinsley,+Bossier+City.

Sanctioned ironman...

This will be our first of several IronMan tournaments. For this tournament, each participant will receive a Long Sleeve t-shirt, designed by buzinisports.com. An iron man tournament will allow teams to get some extra games in no matter what. It will set the tone for the remainder of the year.

February 2nd, 2013
(5-7 game guarantee)
Entry $250
USSSA Rules(Including 2013 Stamped Bats)
Must Hit Tournament Balls
One Homerun Per Inning
Teams must have a registered team on USSSA.com(takes 10 minutes) Online rosters are not yet necessary.
Prizes:
-Long Sleeve T-shirts for Every Participant
- 1st $100 Credit toward our Next Event

Kyle Bullock
[email protected]

Let me see what The Google Maps says about distance from DFW..