Winter Worlds Qualifier. Phoenix, Nov 19-22

Prrebel

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys

Anyone here playing in the Winter World Qualifier in Phoenix on Nov 19-22?

We are making our first trip to the US to play ball. We are a 40+ team (I'm the old guy at nearly 49), and because it is our first tourney south of the border, we are ranked in the "major" division. I know we will be getting our asses handed to us, but we are in it for the experience. We get a chance to get away from the cold (our softball season here ended about a month ago), see the sites, make some new softball buds, and play some ball that is different from what we normally see.

Just wondering if anyone on here are playing in either of the divisions, and what team you may be playing for.

I am playing with a team called Tucker Electronics, out of Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada.

Cheers

RC#13

Part Time Player
After I found this out, we called and cancelled our trip. No way we are going to play if you're not there. As a matter of fact, half our team retired upon hearing the news.

:D

.....and welcome to the U.S.! Hahaha!

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
After I found this out, we called and cancelled our trip. No way we are going to play if you're not there. As a matter of fact, half our team retired upon hearing the news.

:D

It was a hard decision but ... I won't be there

RC#13

Part Time Player
^^^Bro....think it over! Look what you're doing to relations north of the border? You've already disbanded one team! Where will it all end? You're just being selfish!!