LTB Wood Softball Bat

drabidea

Addicted to Softballfans
Vermont Coed ASA tournament this year is wood bat for the guys. Looking for something to use in the tournament. Needs to be new or minty. Would prefer slight endload but price rules all.

Cujo28

Addicted to Softballfans
Got a black Rawlings softball bat 30/34 I believe. Looking for a jersey in XL or XXL in trade or other items. Let me know if interested and I'll get pics and better description to you.

mattun

Internet Tough Guy
I have a new in the wrapper 35/30 Birch Bones bat up on the bay 170869709893 with a bunch of used wood bats. Ending in an hour.

XjustinX

Siqqq Tatties
The PIAS here has Louisville Slugger wood bats for sale, not sure of weights or if they're any good.

kaerey

Addicted to Softballfans
The PIAS here has Louisville Slugger wood bats for sale, not sure of weights or if they're any good.

Yes they are. I bought two several years ago for like 15 bucks each. broke one, and the other is my... why am I hitting like **** today, lets use the wood bat and it will hurt like hell until I hit it right, bat of the day.

drabidea

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes they are. I bought two several years ago for like 15 bucks each. broke one, and the other is my... why am I hitting like **** today, lets use the wood bat and it will hurt like hell until I hit it right, bat of the day.

So you are saying they do suck??