World Series

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Vargas has been awesome this post season. All he's gotta do is go 5. Finny, Herrera, Davis, Holland. Ride the bullpen

DRock88

What's the problem here?
KC shows no real threat of hitting MadBum, so they may be doomed even though they made it back home. I hope not, but he's shoved it squarely up their ass.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Royals win tonight easily.....giants leaning on him for tomorow night and he'll get lit up

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I think i liek the giants more.....I'm so ****ing sick of watching 80% of the royals lineup swinging out of their goddamn shoes. If your swing is so violent it pulls you off balance and you almost fall into the other box, maybe tone it down a bit? Especially when you really only need a couple runs

Gordon and hos and moose taking gigantic pull cuts while bum is working a slider middle out which breaks away 2 feet

You and your hitting coach should be fired

Meanwhile shields is locating and frisco is flipping away pitching opposite field liek goddamn lawn darts

Marshenko

I bet if you sent an email to the Royals offering your professional hitting advice, they'd totally be receptive to it.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I'd put my eye up against anyone's. i really mean that

I talk **** all the time about everything and its pretty much always bull****. I really believe i was put on this earth to teach hitting. I believe some MLB team is missing out by not having me teach people how to hit.

It's a gift....like chess with you. You can learn but its something yore born with. I see it immediately

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I would try to get on with a local little league team and start working your way up. That d-co for the Pats is like a rocket scientist or the like and decided to chase his dreams being a coach. Started at Amherst I think. That is a little league/pee-wee team, no?

rj_brown77

Addicted to Softballfans
I think i liek the giants more.....I'm so ****ing sick of watching 80% of the royals lineup swinging out of their goddamn shoes. If your swing is so violent it pulls you off balance and you almost fall into the other box, maybe tone it down a bit? Especially when you really only need a couple runs

Gordon and hos and moose taking gigantic pull cuts while bum is working a slider middle out which breaks away 2 feet

You and your hitting coach should be fired

Meanwhile shields is locating and frisco is flipping away pitching opposite field liek goddamn lawn darts

I was making this same point to a buddy at work last night. The Giants are perfectly happy slapping singles in the holes in the infield and the Royals are trying to hit the ball out of the stadium. The Giants are putting on a clinic on how to hit with two strikes. Some of the two strike pitches Shields was making were filthy and the Giants just stayed on them and made enough contact to punch the ball through the infield.

stork

You think the Dalai Lama wanted to live in the mountains and fight the chinese? All he really wanted to do was play Pai Gow in Vegas. ****ing destinies...

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I'm selfish....i aint tryna do mankind a solid.

I want my golf, my booze and my penis and to be left the hell alone

stork

I get it. At least one of those 3 will let you down at some point though.