WORLD'S in Utah

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
My 60s team we are not going well, no hitting and playing quality defense. We are going to make some quality changes for next season. Good luck to everyone out here playing.

ffdonnie

Addicted to Softballfans
Just found out at least 4 San Antonio Crush guys tested positive for the virus.
It's no joke.

longball101

Part Time Player
Read on another site that many players and spectators weren't complying with the safety rules put in place their and there was very little enforcement

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Very true, I think that since we're outdoors that no mask was required??? They were plenty of players and attendees not wearing them. Utah is No Mandate State. I wore mines from the parking lot to the fields... ;)

troung1

Addicted to Softballfans
From a very prominent member of SA Crush 55, all but two members have covid-19.
Freaking crazy. Good luck.

Seems like the association has an obligation to get that information out and prevent any teams that were in close contact from playing in any subsequent tournaments unless they submit test results...that would be the right thing to do but this is all about $$

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
all my ex- teammates who turned 60 and went to the 60 Major team said it was crazy - they ended up winning the whole thing - The MN Merchants 2020 SSUSA 60 Major Champions - great job..

travisdbx

Addicted to Softballfans
We were in Arizona last weekend. Most players and spectators wore masks but not all. There was no enforcement of the limited complex policy. Teams and spectators everywhere. The locals were 50-50 if they were wearing masks. I am shocked I have not heard of a positive from that weekend.