worth asylum

HITTS

This is why I don't swing Worth anymore. My Worth Asylum had been sitting in the sheft niw wrapper for 3yrs. I liked the blk Wicked line better. Started using it for bp about 6 mos ago. 400 swings & a miss hit ball and this is what happened. A pice of ther barrel broke off. I'm 5'8"/190lbs. I've dented and cracked Worth metal bat before due to weather and continual use. I have several composite and haven't cracked them. I probably can't get anything done about this but want to throw it out there. Any idea on fixing this so it can still be used as a bp bat?

Last edited:

SwaggaLikeMe

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm not sure, but maybe letting it sit for three years has a little something to do with it.

btw, I'm digging the graphics on that bat. Those are badass. I dont think I've seen an Asylum before.

HITTS

It took the place of the Worth Wicked. The Wicked XRT is very good bat but fails in cooler weather. Never really like this bat that why it never made to a game.
Hitts

Last edited:

Joker

you're basing your opinion of worth on the asylum, one of the worst bats they ever made?

HITTS

you're basing your opinion of worth on the asylum, one of the worst bats they ever made?

I agreed this bat was a piece of crap. Thats why it was a bp bat. I've swung and like some of the EST, loved the old blk one. I still have the Wicked. As time has moved on, don't care for the mutant or the PSTs. for my money I'll swing what in my bag.

joeben22

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm suprised you got 400 swings out of the bat! It is one of the very few bad bats made by Worth. I had one and the outer layer cracked like yours did but much sooner. I was impressed that it was Nanotech (?lol?) though. Only good thing about that bat was that Worth gave me an M75 120 as my warranty return!

SDMike

Addicted to Softballfans
This is why I don't swing Worth anymore. My Worth Asylum had been sitting in the sheft niw wrapper for 3yrs. I liked the blk Wicked line better. Started using it for bp about 6 mos ago. 400 swings & a miss hit ball and this is what happened. A pice of ther barrel broke off. I'm 5'8"/190lbs. I've dented and cracked Worth metal bat before due to weather and continual use. I have several composite and haven't cracked them. I probably can't get anything done about this but want to throw it out there. Any idea on fixing this so it can still be used as a bp bat?

I think I was one of the first to try this bat when it came out in 05. I judged it to be a log fairly early on and put it away. It's still in my garage, mint condition. Maybe I'll find some use for it one day. Cool graphics, but no pop. My RD has both:cool:

hitmachine44

Habitual Linestepper
Anyone remember that "movie" trailer they made for this bat? It was Dennis Turner hitting balls in the basement of a nut house or some ****. It was pretty cool actually, too bad that was the best thing to come from the Asylum line.