Worth Comparing

I’m planning on gaming my Worth EST Comp XL this season. But am interested in adding a new stick to the bundle.

I currently have - (UTrip unless noted)

Worth EST Comp XL - 27.5 2018/9
Easton FireFlex 3 (softball fans edition) 27.5
Easton L6 (ASA) 28oz 2015
Combat Derby Boys 2016 (Asa) 27.5

I like the EST and hit it the best - I do find the end load a little heavier then all the others.

FireFlex is a solid bat, gamer until I figured out the Worth swing.

L6 - BP and team bat. Balanced feel, small sweet spot but can bop.

Combat - BP and team bat. Heavy endload, really small sweet spot. Think I’ve hit balls further with a pool noodle.

In your opinion, what’s the most comparable to the Est I’m currently swinging? I haven’t bought in 5 years.

What’s a supercell vs krecher vs legit vs anything else? I like the longer barrel on the EST, especially after going from the L6. I think the shortest barrel I’d go for is 12.5 and that’s only if it’s mashing.

ShortYellowBus

The EST XL is a 13.5 inch barrel with a .5oz endload.

Find a bat that has similar specs. Generally Miken and Worth bats are the same, with Miken being 14” barrel bats.

I highly recommend the new Primo XL Miken bats.

LaserArm

Addicted to Softballfans
Combat - BP and team bat. Heavy endload, really small sweet spot. Think I’ve hit balls further with a pool noodle.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't like this bat. I remember when this came out every one was goo-ing themselves over it. It sounded cool, but ultimately I didn't get very good results and it broke fairly quickly and literal nuts and washers came out of it when it broke.

defos

What's the difference between Flex 50 and Flex 75 handles? Which one is stiffer? I took a few bp swings with a teammate's Krecher and liked it, but need a heavier bat than that one. I've spent the evening looking online and see Flex 50 and Flex 75 handles, but nothing that explains the difference.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
What's the difference between Flex 50 and Flex 75 handles? Which one is stiffer? I took a few bp swings with a teammate's Krecher and liked it, but need a heavier bat than that one. I've spent the evening looking online and see Flex 50 and Flex 75 handles, but nothing that explains the difference.
Thread 'Flex 50 vs Flex 100' http://forums.softballfans.com/index.php?threads/flex-50-vs-flex-100.1447725/
This was discussed a couple yrs back, although it is still not totally clear to me it seems that as stated in post #11 I believe in thread above, flex 50 would have more flex, flex 75 a bit more stiff and flex 100 being the most stiff. I also looked online and found nothing definitive although on worth/Rawlings site one of their latest asa/USA models mentions flex 100 being stiff, every bat listed with flex 50/75 mention more whip/flex.

defos

Thank you. That's all I was seeing online as well. The bat details mention the Flex 50 and 75 both as being optimized for more whip through the zone, but don't define what that means. I've preferred one piece bats because I didn't like the flex in the Easton Realtree and DeMarini Juggernaut I tried a few years ago - particularly hitting oppo - but my friend's Krecher didn't seem to flex like either of those. I only took a few swings with it, and it was probably 27 oz vs 30 on the others and had less endload.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Imo now that I have hit them all in the last few years:
Worth: Miken:
Flex 50. F2P. Flexy
Flex 75. F4p. Med flex
Some have the small rubber collar like Easton
Flex 100. Sensiflex. Stiff.
These have the bigger rubber collar

I notice in my asa Harvey to an asa est there is a decent flex for me, the est feels a lot stiffer in the longer barrel, but a flex 50 in short barrel asa doesn’t feel as flexy, maybe shorter handle vs longer etc changes that, or barrel load/length, but I prefer a flex 50 long barrel .5 endload in 27oz for my swing

defos

Thank you. That's the info I was looking for. The Juggy I had for a short time was an older model, and I didn't like it at all. If I was a dead pull hitter, I would have kept the Easton Realtree - 30 oz with a 3 or 4 oz endload. The ball jumped off the bat when I pulled it, but going oppo or hitting close to the end was a horrible feel. I go oppo a lot, so that was a no go.