Worth Forum Rules and Returns Dept. Information

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
**********Manufacturer Forums are for questions and comments regarding the specific manufacturer. Please keep all selling, trading, and buying threads in the marketplace section.*********

(link) All bats will have NO RETURN or WARRANTY RETURN on them if they have been returned and will have no return left

When sending a return to Worth make sure you write the RA# clearly on the package or they will refuse your shipment.

Return Phone number - (800) 423-3714

Warranty Return Address -
Worth Bat Returns
RA#
132 Bissen Street
Caledonia, MN 55921

Online Return Form - http://worthsports.com/about/customer-service/bat-return-form

ALL WORTH BATS: 12-Month Warranty
Our policy is to offer a "one-time" bat replacement for normal ball impact denting, ect., within 12-months of the date of purchase.

WORTH PST: Our policy is to offer a "one-time" bat replacement for normal ball impact denting, ect., within 24-months of the date of purchase.

1. Complete the online Bat Return Form OR call 1-800-423-3714 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). For questions only email [email protected]. Please have the following information ready: model #, length, and date purchased.

2. Once you receive your RA# and return instructions, send your bat along with a valid proof of purchase (sales receipt) to the Warranty Department. The sales receipt must be from an authorization dealer. Worth’s warranty commitment is to the original owner and is not transferable. Worth DOES NOT accept receipts from PayPal, Paypoint, eBay, or other auction websites.

3. If the bat is deemed defective, Worth will send out a repaired or replacement bat.
Worth has the right, as the manufacturer, to “mark” any bat they feel are not entitled to a warranty replacement. Worth will not honor any bats that have been altered. Alteration consists of: shaving, rolling, vicing, hitting objects other than balls with your bat and basically, “doctoring” your bat in any form in an attempt to affect the performance or characteristics of the bat. If Worth finds a bat has been altered, the warranty is null and void. Worth is also not responsible for any injury resulting in using an “altered bat.”

Bats must be received by our evaluators within the warranty time frame. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping their bat in for warranty consideration. We are not responsible for any bat that is lost during the shipping to our facility. Worth Sports reserves the right to perform any testing that they deem necessary to determine whether the bat meets the warranty requirements. If the bat does not meet our requirements, it will be returned to the customer in its condition after testing.

Last edited:

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
Online is the worst way to get an RA# right now.
Call in wait on hold and get one that day, you can request an RA online multiple times within a week and get no reply.

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
RA = Return Authorization

you need an RA# to send a bat in for warranty, you can get one by calling in or filling the online form out.

JFox23

Starting Player
Warranty question?

I just bought a m7120 march 15 2008 and just took it out of the wrapper last week. I hit some bp with it and used it in 2 games. Went to use it yesterday and it cracked above the handle. If I had to guess it has around 100 cuts on it. I hate to use my 1 return so early, do you think that since it broke so early that maybe worth will not charge me for a return? Just wandering.

tom15

Old school stickin'!
I just bought a m7120 march 15 2008 and just took it out of the wrapper last week. I hit some bp with it and used it in 2 games. Went to use it yesterday and it cracked above the handle. If I had to guess it has around 100 cuts on it. I hate to use my 1 return so early, do you think that since it broke so early that maybe worth will not charge me for a return? Just wandering.
They're probably going to charge you the return....But it wouldn't hurt to ask

jtrain63

Glove Breaker
worth has slow returns but miken has been pretty quick. sent a titan and psycho in and they were received on the same day. i already have the psycho back (in less than a week) but worth hasnt even processed the titan yet.

*Finally got the worth return back in just under 3 weeks.*

Last edited:

kingdaddy

Part Time Player
Worth received my broken (two weeks old) M75FP comp bat over a week ago (according to UPS tracking) and when I called customer service, they still didn't have it "in their system"!
So I paid $$ for a high end product that failed in two weeks, paid $16 to return a defective product, and now have to wait for weeks to get it replaced! Not thrilled with Worth at this point...
Update edit:
Now they say they have the broken bat, but that it is still being "evaluated" and the customer service person just couldn't tell me how long that would take!
How long should it take to figure out that the stupid thing is BROKEN?!
This will be my last Worth (less) product!

Last edited:

Brackett

Getting to old for this
"Does it matter what name is on the receipt ".
No it does not matter who name is on the receipt, when you call them they ask you to give them a return address

jtrain63

Glove Breaker
Worth received my broken (two weeks old) M75FP comp bat over a week ago (according to UPS tracking) and when I called customer service, they still didn't have it "in their system"!
So I paid $$ for a high end product that failed in two weeks, paid $16 to return a defective product, and now have to wait for weeks to get it replaced! Not thrilled with Worth at this point...
Update edit:
Now they say they have the broken bat, but that it is still being "evaluated" and the customer service person just couldn't tell me how long that would take!
How long should it take to figure out that the stupid thing is BROKEN?!
This will be my last Worth (less) product!

yeah same thing everytime i return to worth. they are always about a week behind in returns and the bat just sits there for at least 4 days. then they get in in the system. then they evaluate it. then they place the order to the warehouse and it eventually ships. plan on 3-4 week total turnaround time when dealing with worth. Miken returns are much better.

Brackett

Getting to old for this
Yeah worth is going down hill, i called them today and ask about 2 bats i sent in the same box for them to tell me that only one bat was in the box when it got there, And to make it worse they through the box away so there is no way to loook up the info on the shipping. I had 2 bats and two receipts in there with a note asking if i can not be charged for a bat breaking in less then 50 swings and now there all gone. bull crap looks like my 3grand a year on bats is going to mizuno or miken, maybe combat. i dont see why it matter on receipt, Worth charges 300 dollars for new bat we should be able to return them and get a bat in return with out all the bullcrap.

BIGTONE775

Who dont hit 500' Bombs
i think im agreeing with you guys i called worth the other day to see about sending my jh mutant red and yellow to see what they were going to send me back and they told me it was going to be a asa titan, no im not to fimiliar with those titans im not sure if thatys a fair trade what do guys think

Brackett

Getting to old for this
lol neg.. then new asa titan is nothing like the asa jhmuant.
But i Just got a up date on my bats i sent them 2 titan one a jh titan other a black titan i got off the board. they said they call=ed and checked my receipt and it was not valid, so i called spc and they said they dont know what b/c the info of me buying a bat is is the computer. so i got a broke W stamped in the cap jh titan, and for my black titan i sent in the same box they have no idea where it is, they are saying the box may have been opened and they took out one bat with the receipt and not i left in there but left the jhtitan and the receipt and boxed it back up.... Worth is on my sh*t list right now.. Cant wait intill this Mizuno come back.

LKGRenegade22

I Be Hitting It
lol neg.. then new asa titan is nothing like the asa jhmuant.
But i Just got a up date on my bats i sent them 2 titan one a jh titan other a black titan i got off the board. they said they call=ed and checked my receipt and it was not valid, so i called spc and they said they dont know what b/c the info of me buying a bat is is the computer. so i got a broke W stamped in the cap jh titan, and for my black titan i sent in the same box they have no idea where it is, they are saying the box may have been opened and they took out one bat with the receipt and not i left in there but left the jhtitan and the receipt and boxed it back up.... Worth is on my sh*t list right now.. Cant wait intill this Mizuno come back.

How many bats have you sent in? I swear they aren't really calling some of these places and if they do and someone on the other end (at the business they are calling) can't verify the receipt they automatically deny it. It's ****ing ridiculous to pay $200-$300 for a $20 bat then have to "prove" you really bought it...

Brackett

Getting to old for this
i sent prob 5 or 6 maybe more i know i did couple for ryan and few for other friends. But this time i sent to in, in the same box with the ra for both on the 30th they got the box in on the 8th and i got a still broke jh titan today with a note and now they titan i had in the box with the jeff hall is missing and they said it never showed up.... and the box that proved it with the weight they said they trashed and if i cant come up with proof of me shipping them 2 bats on my end iam out off that bat to. even though i called spc myself along with my paypal account that has both bats on there as me the buyer from spc sports,

Brackett

Getting to old for this
well the one they clamed never got to them can back to me friday niw ressy titan lol dumb as* cant even keep track of what they are doing, other spc is taking care of, worth is in my gray area now.

jtrain63

Glove Breaker
well my res mutant has had a pick ticket for over a week and still hasnt shipped. we are looking at 4 weeks minimum for this one.

Brn2ply

Addicted to Softballfans
The og bogger

I know the new og's were reissued on april 14th and was wondering how do u tell the new ones from the old originals that came out in 2006?

Brn2ply

Addicted to Softballfans
DOES ANYONE KNOW the answer to my Question cause i dont? How do u tell the OG boggers that came out in 2006 versue's the the one that was reissued on April 14th 2009, can some one please answer this for me? Thank you!

sam92lx

Addicted to Softballfans
DOES ANYONE KNOW the answer to my Question cause i dont? How do u tell the OG boggers that came out in 2006 versue's the the one that was reissued on April 14th 2009, can some one please answer this for me? Thank you!

either way it doesn't matter, they are the same bat for the 10,000th time. Re-issue with have an engraved sn# while the OG will have a lasered on sn#