Worth jersey

realdeal

Addicted to Softballfans
Can we get some worth full dye jerseys to buy please. We have 100000000000000000000000000000 people looking for them yet we cant find them. I dont have time to fool with coming up with my personal design and all that crap. We would just like a sweet looking worth jersey to buy please.

Goin Yard

Addicted to Softballfans
I would be in. I love the Easton Nation design. Lets get a Worth Nation version. I would be in for at least 2 for sure!

jd81

Manager
I just had them make me one, $44. I'll post pics when I get it, estimated at shipping 4 weeks from date of purchase.

Last edited:

realdeal

Addicted to Softballfans
so we have maybe 15-20 customers right now, not counting all the people that PM'd me about getting some. You would think this would be a standing thing and be readily available. Dont look like we are gaining ground here. Someone get up with Fat_kid, he said he would do them but we have to come up with a design or ideas for it. I dont have time for that crap. Going 19hrs a day and got a newborn baby. I get to check this stuff from my phone every 3 or 4 days.

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
Matty did a nice job on those, i am not even a worth guy and i almost broke down and bought one..

realdeal

Addicted to Softballfans
Maybe those are still available then. the other thread was from 09 lol. Ill see though.

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
How many threads are there about this same thing? Email or call S&L they have it on file and will do any color combo/name on back for an individual. No buy-in required. You can get your own. Your own color. Whatever color your simple heart desires.

jd81

Manager
Email or call S&L they have it on file and will do any color combo/name on back for an individual. No buy-in required. You can get your own. Your own color. Whatever color your simple heart desires.

This is what to do. Here is my mock, should be here in 3-4 weeks. 44$ plus S&H.

Last edited:

Goin Yard

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry guys I was hoping for a different design from this one. I already have one. I was looking for a Worth Nation jersey that looks just like the Easton design which is sweet. Maybe Joe James will be able to design one for us. I will be in touch with him this week.