Worth/Miken Handles

mcia

Addicted to Softballfans
Can anyone tell me which handles are stiffer of the following? Assuming both Miken and Worth are the same but have a different name for each.

Worth - Flex 100 or Flex 50

Miken - F2P or SENSI-FLEX

jkwoody22

League ball huer
38C6F4B3-CC4A-4540-99E7-7C366566A81A.jpeg FCC14B86-1A30-4AD8-B1E1-07E16D5F06FE.jpeg This from their Facebook page, I have a flex 100 13.5 barrel worth asa and a flex 50 12.5 barrel asa and can’t feel a difference, the flex 100 rubber collar thing I think is supposed to stop the handle from flexing as much, haven’t had the mikens

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I got a PM from the OP on this, but I'll just post my thoughts here too.

Even if there is actually something different with those handles, it hasn't been enough of a difference for me to notice. The only thing that I feel has an effect on them is the ASA bats and the rubber sleeve at the connection. And even that is just feedback response coming from the barrel and through the rubber piece then into the handle. Zero bearing over performance.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Do you think the feedback felt in the handle upon contact feels pretty much the same between both manufacturers?
I haven't hit either of them enough to say so definitively. I had a 18 asa dc and put just a handful of swings on it when it came out and just last week i started to put some swings on my 18 bb legit so as i said can't say for sure with the time lapse between the two

Last edited: