Worth New Era cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
Ok I got all my info from the last order and I have no problem doing these as long as everyone understands the lead time (about 6-7 weeks from the day I pay for them to your door). There will also be a week or so to finalize the designs coming back from New Era. I emailed the same guy I talked to last time at worth and it's the same deal, nobody can make money on them and we can use the logos/brands. There is a minimum of 16 per color, per design, per hat style. EX.

red 5950 (design 1) needs 16 orders (can be varying sizes)
blue 3930 (these are the rounded crown, curved bill hats in sizes s/m, m/l, l/xl) and would need 16 per color per design

Personally I am not interested in doing anything 454 based. I would say stay strictly worth oriented and we will attract more people who swing mayhems, mutants, titans, ect. If anyone wants to work on some designs feel free to pm me your ideas or pics. I have a few ideas too that I will work on this week and once we get the general design(s) down we can decide on colors.

meat1986

Banned User
I think people are talking more about using the 454 colors and not any 454 art work. I think that a dark grey cap with the red from the reload 454 would be clean!!!

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
The logos I have permission to use are the Worth "W" circle logo, the "WORTH" logo, and the mayhem word and logo. I wouldn't want to modify the logo too much without asking as I would really like to keep a good relationship with those guys. I like the style elite did with the word elite on the lower right hand side of the front of the hat. I'm opened to anything. You guys shoot me your design ideas and we'll post them all up in a poll and go from there.

Todd G

Truck Norris
The logos I have permission to use are the Worth "W" circle logo, the "WORTH" logo, and the mayhem word and logo. I wouldn't want to modify the logo too much without asking as I would really like to keep a good relationship with those guys. I like the style elite did with the word elite on the lower right hand side of the front of the hat. I'm opened to anything. You guys shoot me your design ideas and we'll post them all up in a poll and go from there.

I like this, too.

TCstorm29

Worth Huer
the one thing I didn't like about the original order, I got the black hat with the silver and white logo and it wasn't the typical New Era 3D logo, it was just like a silver and white patch on the hat. still looked sweet, but not usually what I expect from New Era. I loved the hat though.

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
the one thing I didn't like about the original order, I got the black hat with the silver and white logo and it wasn't the typical New Era 3D logo, it was just like a silver and white patch on the hat. still looked sweet, but not usually what I expect from New Era. I loved the hat though.

something about the length of the stitching on the borders and the inside of the logo was why it wasn't 3d.... that will be addressed this time sooner so it doesn't affect the order. If we take our time we can get this perfect... just need everyone who will be spending money on it to really work on geting a rock solid design together.

BaySickClothing

The Veteran
I'm also thinking it might be cool to include some of the tribal pattern on the new 454's. Is there any way we can get ahold of the bat graphics?

3XtraMedium

Starting Player
I would definately be interested in a black hat with the mayhem logo in baby blue and white or what ever color blue is on the XL.....Can some one with design skills do some mock ups?

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
there won't be pics or anything unless someone gives me ideas or takes a stab at designing. I'll work on what I'm thinking this week and try to have something up on friday.

bomber12

Addicted to Softballfans
what about the 454 logo like some guys are wanting on a charcoal hat in either lime green or the yellow?

webmouth247

i need practice!
i got a brand new royal/lime worth new era in 7 1/2 from bama's thread for sale... anyone want it... 30 pp gifted shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.