Worth New Era cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

single wally

Professional Amateur
picture.php

here it is with the worth W and a white border around the logos. The New Era flag will be on the side in which ever color we border the logo with.

Let me know if you guys like the idea of having the SBF logo on there or not. I won't even bother asking if nobody likes it.

This is my favorite. Keep the subtle white new era logo as pictured. I'm 50/50 on the SBF logo.

3XtraMedium

Starting Player
Im for both versions one with the SBF logo and with the word WORTH..would it be possible to do the SBF logo on the back and the circle w on the other temple opposite of the new era logo???...I would also be interested to see one with the mayhem logo on the front and circle w on the back

kl01721

Manager
Center the word WORTH in the middle of that hat!!! they might look decent on somethin other than a grey hat. Like a Black hat with the blue letters and a white outline, like the mayhem xl's.

TCstorm29

Worth Huer
i think I'm gonna make a new thread soon with the design ideas so far and what I have to work with so I don't have to keep repeating myself. I don't have persmission to use anything other than the word worth and the W logo.

The new mayhem logo on the back would be sweet

see first quote in this post

Im for both versions one with the SBF logo and with the word WORTH..would it be possible to do the SBF logo on the back and the circle w on the other temple opposite of the new era logo???...I would also be interested to see one with the mayhem logo on the front and circle w on the back

same as above

Center the word WORTH in the middle of that hat!!! they might look decent on somethin other than a grey hat. Like a Black hat with the blue letters and a white outline, like the mayhem xl's.

boring

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
I'm only doing one logo on the front, and one on the back. To do another logo somewhere else requires an additional fee and an additional set up fee. That would push the cost of the hat and the shipping to $30 and I'm not willing to go that far.

3XtraMedium

Starting Player
see first quote in this post

The logos I have permission to use are the Worth "W" circle logo, the "WORTH" logo, and the mayhem word and logo. I wouldn't want to modify the logo too much without asking as I would really like to keep a good relationship with those guys. I like the style elite did with the word elite on the lower right hand side of the front of the hat. I'm opened to anything. You guys shoot me your design ideas and we'll post them all up in a poll and go from there.

I did see the quote in one of the first posts...I guess you missed it...glad I could point it out for you :D

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
the mayhem logo is the old one and it won't tranfer well with embroidery so I kinda dropped it.

please no pms yet unless it is design ideas.

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
I like it the "Worth" on the side in the front and worth logo in back. I don't mind the SBF logo but I not looking at doing green on it.

Mikeisaddicted

lulz at 13" and up gloves
picture.php

here it is with the worth W and a white border around the logos. The New Era flag will be on the side in which ever color we border the logo with.

Let me know if you guys like the idea of having the SBF logo on there or not. I won't even bother asking if nobody likes it.

i like that with no sbf logo... i want either grey black and white, or white black and grey though... something that is neutral colors

Sixes

K C C O
picture.php

i would buy a couple of these..........

BaySickClothing

The Veteran
Like the "worth" on front and "w" on back... Not feelin the SBF logo. I have an idea in my head too just haven't had time to design a mock. I'll try and get to it, if not we can try this again. I'd be down to get multiple different hats.

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
hey guys the color i did that in is just because that's what I had. I don't necessarily want grey. I would say go with the black/silver/white color like last time for sure. We can do as many colors as you want as long as there is 16 hats in that color that gets ordered.

Color one for sure will be black hat, front logo will have "worth" in silver with white borders, back logo will be white with the inside silver(where the blue is).

We can do a poll again and see what colors are most popular and go from there. Feel free to suggest color schemes to me. I say this is the design unless someone comes up with something different very soon.

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
Like the hat would prob spring for one be cool if there was one with the 454 logo some where by Worth on the front....

Todd G

Truck Norris
I'd say do one 454 colored Version like Rommel is talking about. Do one in another bat color, then a normal or wild color option.

Status
Not open for further replies.