Worth Resmondo Legit - SBLUR vs SBL5UR

robokill

Manager
How do these compare? SBLUR is the mostly orange one vs SBL5UR (mostly grey). Also, are the balanced versions as good as the Resmondos? Thanks!

bird25

34/30 Club #25
I prefer the grey one since the breakin was quicker and the handle is thinner, but once fully broken in the are very similar.

Balanced are just as good for me.

rpw019

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the grey one, it gets crazy hot, a few guys swung mine and ran out and bought them the next day

hawkins3

Land of the Midnight Sun
Anyone got scale weights on the 27 gray/orange resmondo?? I've swung a 26 and want to pick one up but it seems there are quite a few 27 out there. Just want to know if they're close to weight or heavier. Thanks

robokill

Manager
Anyone got scale weights on the 27 gray/orange resmondo?? I've swung a 26 and want to pick one up but it seems there are quite a few 27 out there. Just want to know if they're close to weight or heavier. Thanks

Don't know, not very endloaded though, and doesn't feel heavy.

Mab7305

Extra Hitter
i just picked up a grey and orange resmondo and i love it. I have this years blue and orange ressy and i will say that last years grey and orange ressy is better and i would swing last years before this years. Nothing else like it in my opinion. Its a 27 and it isnt too heavy at all.