Worth titan?

AveregeJay

Banned User
I'm here for the failed tricks....I don't recall any april fools shenanigans, must not have been very memorable

He asked to be banned, it was very obvious - then as the day wore on was unbanned. Was h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s! :rolleyes: Anyone any knowledge would have seen right through it but as you know there are some dim bulbs on this board who didn't catch on to the obvous.

A'bomB

Get back mutha ****er
He asked to be banned, it was very obvious - then as the day wore on was unbanned. Was h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s! :rolleyes: Anyone any knowledge would have seen right through it but as you know there are some dim bulbs on this board who didn't catch on to the obvous.
your kind of a putz, you know that? Every time see a thread joker has posted in, your not far behind... I don't want to label this as homo just yet, but its close.... damn close

AveregeJay

Banned User
your kind of a putz, you know that? Every time see a thread joker has posted in, your not far behind... I don't want to label this as homo just yet, but its close.... damn close

I'm sure my wife would object to your comments. How do those balls taste? Good thing he has you in his softball message board life to have his back.:rolleyes: Run along tool, and don't send me a friend request.

A'bomB

Get back mutha ****er
I'm sure my wife would object to your comments. How do those balls taste? Good thing he has you in his softball message board life to have his back.:rolleyes: Run along tool, and don't send me a friend request.

Typical... I was right... pretty homo. Do a search queen latifa, bet your in 100 more threads with him.

How do those balls taste... hilarious. You're pathetic.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Typical... I was right... pretty homo. Do a search queen latifa, bet your in 100 more threads with him.How do those balls taste... hilarious. You're pathetic.

to completely be devils advocate here...this is a public forum, and there are quite a few of us who spend a great deal of time here....being in the same thread as someone even 200x's is not all that hard of a task to accomplish

AveregeJay

Banned User
Typical... I was right... pretty homo. Do a search queen latifa, bet your in 100 more threads with him.

How do those balls taste... hilarious. You're pathetic.

You are his Kevin Costner, he is your Whitney Houston.

bodyguard.jpg

Last edited:

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
to completely be devils advocate here...this is a public forum, and there are quite a few of us who spend a great deal of time here....being in the same thread as someone even 200x's is not all that hard of a task to accomplish

correct. some of us don't do any work while at work

A'bomB

Get back mutha ****er
I agree completely, however having quoted him in almost every one, homo.