Worth WS 23

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Have a 27.5 14" shell with a flat spot under the 23.Are these worth anything?

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
Not much. I have been trying to sell mine for awhile with no takers. Maybe get enough to cover posage.

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been looking for a 28.5oz EST23E
I may have one. It’s not for sale. I can’t remrmeber which EST it is. I bought it in a lot for a 32oz, and the 28.5oz small knob was SOOOO endloaded that I actually love it! It’s the only 28.5oz that’s heavy enough for me. It actually swings quite a bit heavier than my 28.5oz Filby.

arther itis

payin' to get paid
I may have one. It’s not for sale. I can’t remrmeber which EST it is. I bought it in a lot for a 32oz, and the 28.5oz small knob was SOOOO endloaded that I actually love it! It’s the only 28.5oz that’s heavy enough for me. It actually swings quite a bit heavier than my 28.5oz Filby.

:D how about some batpics instead?

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I have a couple ESTK's (purple). Might be willing to part with one if anyone interested. It is the small knob, either 27 or 28. Have to dig it out.

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
It’s probably the hottest EST I’ve hit. I haven’t hit my 32oz “no plus” OG SSEST outside of a cage(they use cork core leather cover balls there) but it feels hotter than my 32oz “Cryogenic +” SSEST.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
It’s probably the hottest EST I’ve hit. I haven’t hit my 32oz “no plus” OG SSEST outside of a cage(they use cork core leather cover balls there) but it feels hotter than my 32oz “Cryogenic +” SSEST.

I love my 32 oz no plus est...

My buddy has the ws23 but after he sent it in for the recert he hated it.

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
Now Muscles needs to post pictures of all the vintage metal bats in the background
I spy some more EST’s and demars
SMOKE

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
Definitely a 15” shell on the one marked 14, the other one with 10.5 barrel measures 14.5
SMOKE