Worth WS 23

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
My collection doesn’t match Smoke’s, but if you liked the WS23E, you’d like the rest. I can send pics to someone who wants to post them.

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
I took a pic of all my ESTs except I’m missing one. It’s either my 32oz SSEST “plus” or 30oz SSEST “plus”. I didn’t bother to weigh the one that’s there. Some other night when I have time I can take a pic of my PST’s, single-walls, and non-Worth doubles.

arther itis

payin' to get paid
RKJ9B2B.jpg

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
Top to bottom in order of weight

27oz Sinister. Bought for a song to replace a busted frame on an XPST4, but it’s so hot I just left it alone.

28oz SSEST small lettering “cryogenic +” My first double wall, and I hit my first HR with it.

28oz ESTK. Pretty wavy. Sucks. Maybe round ones are better.

28.5oz WS23E. Super endloaded! Super hot!

30oz WGOLD. Sucks. Not endloaded either.

Couldn’t find my 30oz SSEST “Cryogenic +”

32oz SSEST “Cryogenic +” SUPER HEAVY AND ENDLOADED. Hits OK.

32oz SSEST “Cryogenic” no “+” Not particularly endloaded. Very Hot as far as I can tell. I need to take some more BP with it once my broken toe heals.

32oz ESTL Super endloaded and very hot.

36oz Clincher EST. Basically a 28oz frame with 8oz added to the endcap at the factory. Far and away the most endloaded bat I’ve ever picked up PERIOD. It’s actually quite hot. I don’t think I’ve ever been strong enough to hit farther with it than with a lighter bat. It’s the only bat that I’ve ever felt like a lighter version of would be better. Unfortunately the 34oz version I found was a short shell 26oz frame with an 8oz endload. It swung pretty much the same, was less forgiving, and less hot. Before the thumbprints I would use it to pound third basemen when the HRs were gone. It would slow my swing enough that I could just try to a hit a HR and end up on top of the ball just enough to hit at their ankles. Unfortunately sometimes it wouldn’t slow me down enough. I have hit plenty of DBOs with that bat.

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
$40 here and $60 there over quite a few years. I’ve paid retail for three softball bats. My first...SC900 Synergy turd, my 30oz Raw Steel, and my 29.5oz Backman. If the secondary market didn’t exist I would probably have purchased fewer than ten bats and the Sc900 Synergy would probably have been my first and last single-wall.