WSL Tournies?

freak67

Addicted to Softballfans
I know this a little early for East coast tournament questions considering we just got hit by a big storm. The team we put together this year really wants to get away from Utrip. We have played in a few WSL's and really thought the competition is fanatastic and the rules are the best. We are located in Rochester NY, anyone know were I can start looking for WSL tournies? I would like to keep them in a five hour ride radius. Any help would be great.

Dirtbags79

Addicted to Softballfans
Nathan Kendrick replied to an email I sent him and he stated 2011 tourny schedule should be posted by Jan 15th.

Bill Chard

Addicted to Softballfans
It may be a day or two later than that. We are having our winter meeting on Jan 15th to finalize tournaments, rules, etc for the 2011 season

freak67

Addicted to Softballfans
call me 850-464-7631
I will call you this week also. We have come to the Cincy Bash for Cash the last 3 yrs. We aren't coming this yr but are interested in playing in Ohio more this yr. I was lookin more around Cleveland though.If you have any ideas it would help.

mikewohlwend

I will call you this week also. We have come to the Cincy Bash for Cash the last 3 yrs. We aren't coming this yr but are interested in playing in Ohio more this yr. I was lookin more around Cleveland though.If you have any ideas it would help.

Talked to Bill yesterday and they are having the WSL meetings this weekend. If you wait till next week he will have more info for you.

Bill Chard

Addicted to Softballfans
Nathan is still getting dates from directors around the country, I will try to get an answer from him on when he will have it updated and post it. For anyone interested in WSL in NKY/Cincy OH area, you can visit http://rivershore.tripod.com/kywsl/

Last edited:

mikewohlwend

I know this a little early for East coast tournament questions considering we just got hit by a big storm. The team we put together this year really wants to get away from Utrip. We have played in a few WSL's and really thought the competition is fanatastic and the rules are the best. We are located in Rochester NY, anyone know were I can start looking for WSL tournies? I would like to keep them in a five hour ride radius. Any help would be great.

Here is the list from the WSL website.

http://worldsoftballleague.com/schedule_10.aspx

freak67

Addicted to Softballfans
That's one thing I will give U-trip. Schedule is out pretty quick for the next year.

CJ33

Banned User
Greenwich Fireman's Festival All Nighter - Greenwich, OH....this one is a blast...they have all kinda **** going on....truck tractor pulls etc....its a fun time