WTF is up with the Z2K+ prices

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
What is the deal here? Why is everyone paying so much for those bats? OG z2k with a good QC#> z2k+ and they are $100 cheaper.

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Hype bud, straight hype. Not saying they are not good, but limited run + being and exclusive, people are dropping bank on em.

kdubb0711

BE A MAN...SET AN EXAMPLE
I got caught up in the hype for a pink one. finally got one used it for one tourney and sold it. imo no difference in them and OG Zs

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
I got caught up in the hype for a pink one. finally got one used it for one tourney and sold it. imo no difference in them and OG Zs

That is exactly my point, it is an OG with a paint job and .5 load.... I will take an OG for $100 less...

bonzer187

See Ya Ball
Supply and demand....only 375 of them and the demand is sky high....that drives up the price....it also helps that they spit fire.....

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Supply and demand....only 375 of them and the demand is sky high....that drives up the price....it also helps that they spit fire.....

So do the OG's lol. There is nothing about that bat that makes it worth any more than an OG other than they are limited run. That really doesn't make a bat $100 more expensive in my book, but to each there own.... I will keep swinging my 3 OG good QC sticks while people overpay for these!

jav21

Addicted to Softballfans
theres always that group of people who have more dollars than sense....that wants something different and what no one else has, manufacturers know this and you will see this trend coming....exclusive...limited supply etc; all it is is just a new paint job but a much higher price

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
So do the OG's lol. There is nothing about that bat that makes it worth any more than an OG other than they are limited run. That really doesn't make a bat $100 more expensive in my book, but to each there own.... I will keep swinging my 3 OG good QC sticks while people overpay for these!

Preach on my man... I will wait and pick up the Z3K for less then a Z+ is going for and they are as nasty as the OG Z2Ks I have been hitting Demo for couple months now and can't wait for it to come out