Wtf????

landsharklager

GDC MULTI-PLATINUM MEMBER
Seems every damn Craigslist posting I have seen in the last 4 weeks for softball bats have all been rolled or shaved!:mad: God Damn people!:mad:

Saw a Worth Mayhem M798 Shaved and rolled, Combat Uncensored Rolled, Miken Freak Turbo Shaved. And the damn F98 laser cut decals. Stupid.

Although, I'm almost tempted to get the M798........ Then I would just be feeding the problem though. And it's a little pricey:eek:

Done Venting. Sorry.

Cochino

El Rey de for play
Seems every damn Craigslist posting I have seen in the last 4 weeks for softball bats have all been rolled or shaved!:mad: God Damn people!:mad:

Saw a Worth Mayhem M798 Shaved and rolled, Combat Uncensored Rolled, Miken Freak Turbo Shaved. And the damn F98 laser cut decals. Stupid.

Although, I'm almost tempted to get the M798........ Then I would just be feeding the problem though. And it's a little pricey:eek:

Done Venting. Sorry.

:rolleyes:

Let us know how that Mayhem swings :D

landsharklager

GDC MULTI-PLATINUM MEMBER
Here you go.... This is the reason.... Ass holes....:rolleyes::mad::mad:

Remember... it is for Homerun Derbys and Outlaw Leagues..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/........................html

Take down the link, it's an infraction point..... And this thread will be canned.

:rolleyes:

Let us know how that Mayhem swings :D

I may later after the Doctored section returns to SBFs:D Probably not though. Too damn much money for 15' for me.

Sad thing is a few are actually not bad deals on some that are not doctored but I can't link them due to an infraction as other bats on the list are. Saw a F98 once for 140 but I couldn't link it due to another on the same page that was shaved once. Wanted to hook another bro up but couldn't.

DAB70

Addicted to Softballfans
let's be honest...

well over 50% of "serious" players are swingin altered bats,..that includes 50% of those on this board.....you know who you are..nuff said.

Flash

<font color="#7AC5CD">Ice Queen</font>
If you stop trolling Craigslist, you'll stop being so pissed off.