Wwsbfd?

cadams7407

Addicted to Softballfans
Found an add on craigslist for 3 bats. I won't post the link but here are direct quotes:

2.) I have a shaved Easton Stealth modole number SCN5 ASA, NSA, approved slowpitch composite softball bat. really nice bat 34in 27onces is what it says on the bat but with it being shaved it prolly is around 26.5 oz. Very hot was hitting with it lastnight. Has a black tape grip. the only thing is when we put the end cap bacl on the glue used to seal it took a little bit of the paint off top.Not much at all can barley tell. Used in 3 games monday night really great bat.

and at the end of the listing:
I believe in honesty so I just like to be upfront and honest about everythin.

Would you?

A) reply to the add and tell him what a huge hypocrite he is

B) print the add (which has his phone number), meet the guy to see who he is, and then call him out if you see him on the field and report his bat using the CL ad as proof.

C) Buy it and keep your mouth shut

D) Other?

What would SBF members do?

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
E) Not waste another second of my life thinking about this... click the "back" button on my browser and go look at other bat listings.

cadams7407

Addicted to Softballfans
E) Not waste another second of my life thinking about this... click the "back" button on my browser and go look at other bat listings.

does it change your mind if bat #3 is a JH Mutant 120? Un-shaven and far as the ad goes....