LTB www.specialpricegolf.com anyone?

Lane

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone ever ordered from specialpricegolf.com? Looks like its a site located in Luxembourg. They have some very good prices, but I can't find any reseller ratings, or any other info (good or bad) about them. Just curious if anyone here has had any experience with this site.

thanks

onion

Addicted to Softballfans
I would avoid any overseas retailers for golf. I have noticed a few of these kinds of sights and monitored them for a while. One in England turned out to be all counterfeit clubs and the site shut down with a notice of legal action against the dealer.

landsharklager

GDC MULTI-PLATINUM MEMBER
How close do counterfeit clubs perform to the real deal? Just asking cause I've heard of "counterfeit" purses that were actually the real deal, just fell off a truck. Had a counterfeit Luepold scope that I would of swore was a real one......

bradblah

Weeeeee
How close do counterfeit clubs perform to the real deal? Just asking cause I've heard of "counterfeit" purses that were actually the real deal, just fell off a truck. Had a counterfeit Luepold scope that I would of swore was a real one......

i tried some of the counterfeit clubs before and they don't perform anywhere near as good as the real deal. the lofts were all slightly off and the club itself just didn't feel solid.

i went out and bought the legit versions of them last year and it's completely different and 1000x better.

onion

Addicted to Softballfans
There was an article in Golf Digest 2 months ago about the difference and it is huge. The real drivers averaged about 40 yards longer and with much less spraying on mi****s.