XT custom gloves

nissben

Freakin Ninja
any info on them? did a search came up dry...they look pretty decent, and they state that the steerhide is from horween and they also use kip for the x series. pricing isnt that bad either..im not usually one for customs anymore, i stick with my wilsons and teh occasional rawlings, but between them and the tm customs im intrigued lol

floz00

Addicted to Softballfans
Steer hide is not from Horween.
I E-mailed them and he stated that it is Asian steer hide from the top 5%...

nissben

Freakin Ninja
Their in stock models are 125, dunno what kinda leather they use for that, the steerhide customs are 200, and the kip customs I think was 230

nissben

Freakin Ninja
Don't know how many times I've said it but Horween isn't leather. It's a tanning company.

That's exactly what I meant lol, "the steerhide is from horween" meant the company
Now if I said that it's made from horween...well, that's another story...I guess I coulda said "by" too lol

Last edited:

Phantomblack

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like the gloves are coming from the same factory Novak and Capire uses. Possibly worth a try if they're under $200.

Roccolore1604

Part Time Player
Friend bought a xt glove last weekend. I formed it for him easily throwing the ball and playing pepper. The leather feels great and it will easily break in with playing toss. The glove is very comfortable and I'm ordering one this week.

joeygcowboy

Addicted to Softballfans
Friend bought a xt glove last weekend. I formed it for him easily throwing the ball and playing pepper. The leather feels great and it will easily break in with playing toss. The glove is very comfortable and I'm ordering one this week.

I wouldn't pay $200+ on a glove that will break in easily ...