Not GTG $Yahtzee$ outstanding bad deal

Joker

what are you doing here? you're just repeating whats already known claiming its a different story and making excuses that are worthless

Joker

i think it was mentioned by both the buyer and seller that the receipt wasn't in hand. if you go back to when bphitter talked about the deal

I delivered my bat timely, in good condition and with papers to $Yahtzee$, as evidenced by his GTG feedback left for me. $Yahtzee$ delivered his bat timely, also in good condition...but no papers. In an immediate PM response, $Yahtzee$ informs me he's not the OG owner, but that the paperwork is en route to me in a week from the original owner...no big deal.

yea except he didn't know until after the deal was done

Joker

yes he is just repeating whats already been said and trying to lie about it so he doesn't look bad. too late for that

DPHitter

Addicted to Softballfans
Updating the thread and straightening out some BS that I've seen has been added by $Yahtzee$ (and, if he wants to challenge the facts, I've kept all the PMs from day 1 and will gladly post every instance of where he failed on this deal).

"Receipt" received last night (4/24) via standard mail (which I asked for so I'd have the actual receipt, not a copy), so $Yahtzee$ did mail it as promised this Monday. The paper included in the envelope is a fax copy of a xerox'ed copy of a receipt from ******* ultimate sports.

So, I am willing to give $Yahtzee$ the benefit of the doubt that this is what the OG bat owner delivered to him and what he (finally) passed along. We all know it's worthless, as no manufacturer will accept a copy (much less a copy of a
Copy) of a receipt, except in rare circumstances. That's my fault though...I didn't do my due diligence and specify that I was expecting a valid receipt from a licensed retailer, so I'll own that.

I've informed $Yahtzee$ via PM that I got the document and why I'm disappointed by it, but that I've also moved on, cause I don't think the original receipt will ever surface and I'm tired of talking to this guy about fixing his deal.

I did get a very terse PM from $Yahtzee$ yesterday about starting this NGTG thread, which seemed to be par for the course in terms of how he refuses to take responsibility for his own failures and lack of communication on this deal. I haven't submitted a NGTG iTrader rating, as I'm not sure of the protocol here, as some paperwork was actually delivered, after much delay and headache.

Bottom line, I won't be dealing with this guy again. Could he be a good guy 99.9%
Of the time, I hope so. But for every person who stuck up for $Yahtzee$ because they know him personally...you missed the point. I've never questioned his character, called him an insulting name or implied the guy was anything other than a trading partner who didn't perform up to the terms of a single deal for an extended period of time and (seemingly) without me having to put our business on the boards.

Thanks to all who helped out on this thread too! I appreciate the board members who still try and uphold a sense of responsibility and ethics on here.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
junior69 and $yahtzee$ added to my list of guys to not deal with. Thanks for your help gentlemen. DPHitter, sorry this was such a pain in the ass. You've done the right thing all along.

junior69

Addicted to Softballfans
junior69 and $yahtzee$ added to my list of guys to not deal with. Thanks for your help gentlemen. DPHitter, sorry this was such a pain in the ass. You've done the right thing all along.

Wow are you serious bro look at my feedback and please explain to me how I am ngtg? I didn't have any bad deals or par take in this. But he if you don't want to deal with me that is fine just think it's silly and your making a mistake sir.

kjlee85

Updating the thread and straightening out some BS that I've seen has been added by $Yahtzee$ (and, if he wants to challenge the facts, I've kept all the PMs from day 1 and will gladly post every instance of where he failed on this deal).

"Receipt" received last night (4/24) via standard mail (which I asked for so I'd have the actual receipt, not a copy), so $Yahtzee$ did mail it as promised this Monday. The paper included in the envelope is a fax copy of a xerox'ed copy of a receipt from ******* ultimate sports.

So, I am willing to give $Yahtzee$ the benefit of the doubt that this is what the OG bat owner delivered to him and what he (finally) passed along. We all know it's worthless, as no manufacturer will accept a copy (much less a copy of a
Copy) of a receipt, except in rare circumstances. That's my fault though...I didn't do my due diligence and specify that I was expecting a valid receipt from a licensed retailer, so I'll own that.

I've informed $Yahtzee$ via PM that I got the document and why I'm disappointed by it, but that I've also moved on, cause I don't think the original receipt will ever surface and I'm tired of talking to this guy about fixing his deal.

I did get a very terse PM from $Yahtzee$ yesterday about starting this NGTG thread, which seemed to be par for the course in terms of how he refuses to take responsibility for his own failures and lack of communication on this deal. I haven't submitted a NGTG iTrader rating, as I'm not sure of the protocol here, as some paperwork was actually delivered, after much delay and headache.

Bottom line, I won't be dealing with this guy again. Could he be a good guy 99.9%
Of the time, I hope so. But for every person who stuck up for $Yahtzee$ because they know him personally...you missed the point. I've never questioned his character, called him an insulting name or implied the guy was anything other than a trading partner who didn't perform up to the terms of a single deal for an extended period of time and (seemingly) without me having to put our business on the boards.

Thanks to all who helped out on this thread too! I appreciate the board members who still try and uphold a sense of responsibility and ethics on here.

I agree if you asked for the "OG" receipt that is the receipt that should be given, but companies do accept copies of receipts. Demar has always told me to make a copy of my receipt and send it in with the bat. I've also done a TPS return with a copy of a handwritten legit TPS receipt that went through. That's besides the point, but most manufacturer's will accept copied receipts.