Buyer Beware yardless0902 = uprising?

stillballin

The Veteran
I purchased a miken bag from yardless0902 and after he stated he could not ship until Friday I asked for a refund... He did so...

However

I found something interesting that links him to uprising... a ngtg member... yardless0902 current sales posts have pictures that have been posted from user flyguy2203 on photobucket...

http://forums.softballfans.com/thre...ck-pack-miken-backpack.1438190/#post-18846520

I looked through his album and it has pictures that uprising posted for a black ops bag and a couple Iphones he was trying to deal...

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/og-black-ops-roller.1434898/

so both yardless and uprising were using pics from the same photobucket account..

so please be careful if you deal with yardless or really any new members until they establish a good rep...

I refunded your money as soon as you said you needed the bag by the weekend we got like 2 feet of snow in the last 2 days...and I've never posted a black ops roller just the back packs

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
He's not saying anything about that he's saying you Photobucket comes up the same as (uprising) who is ngtg for doing similar stuff

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok well ijs stillballin is vgtg and there have been some very strange things going on here lately with new members so unfortunately we are all being very cautious with things of this nature.

Not taking anything from stillballin at all...I agree I'm the same way I don't or want to be ripped off myself! I have no problems earning my rep on here

RustyShakleford

why are you using the same photobucket account as user that is ngtg? stillballin sent me these links last night in a PM and i was able to see they were the same. now all the photos in that account have been deleted.

Sure what do you want to see I can post pics in about 2 hrs when I'm home from work and I sent still Ballin screenshots of my photobucket account

RustyShakleford

ljSeN8Y.jpg

UcaA0Nd.jpg

RustyShakleford

it's just a coincidence that last night the photos from the uprising listing were still in the photobucket and after this was posted they are all gone

i hope stillballin took the screenshots i told him to

First off I didn't burn anyone second off I did everything I was supposed to do buyer asked for a refund so I gave a refund...I am not some **** bag who ripped ppl off..

fuzzy2651

Extra Hitter
Was it your cousin/brother/half brother? Do you share accounts with people? Seems to be a lot of that going around lately too

rpw019

Addicted to Softballfans
Those pics were just deleted today. I saw them this morning. Thats quite the coincidence.