Buyer Beware yardless0902 = uprising?

wcoastsoftball

Why cant the hardest thing we do is move threads and delete stupid crap? Dealing with multiple accts and NGTG people is the worst.

stillballin

The Veteran
[GALLERY=media, 27110]Screenshot_6.jpg by stillballin posted Mar 16, 2017 at 7:34 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 27109]Screenshot_5.jpg by stillballin posted Mar 16, 2017 at 7:34 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 27108]Screenshot_4.jpg by stillballin posted Mar 16, 2017 at 7:34 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 27107]Screenshot_3.jpg by stillballin posted Mar 16, 2017 at 7:32 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 27106]Screenshot_2.jpg by stillballin posted Mar 16, 2017 at 7:32 PM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 27105]Screenshot_1.jpg by stillballin posted Mar 16, 2017 at 7:32 PM[/GALLERY]

stillballin

The Veteran
flyguy2203 account had pics from uprising posts and yardless posts... only reason why I started this buyer beware...

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
been in contact with a moderator... IPs match for both users...

be careful who you deal with...
You can't get one on the vet..lol

Great investigative work brother..

I think it was very obvious after you shared info with rusty , I see mister flyguy stopped responding..

jpjedi27

Too Old to Play
I can confirm some of the iphone pics are the ones sent to me when i traded a note edge for that phone. Still have an open police report.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I can confirm some of the iphone pics are the ones sent to me when i traded a note edge for that phone. Still have an open police report.
I thought those pics looked familiar..

Well I'm glad to hear that you did file a police report as I see you didn't post anything else after your last post in that thread..

I suggest get with aj22 and or wcoastsoftball to see if they have any evidence that will further/help the investigation..

I think if we here on Sbf can get at least one prosecution it will help detour these DB's from trying to pull off these rip-offs..

stillballin

The Veteran

yeah pretty certain yardless and uprising are the same person... same IP address... using same photobucket accounts...

Last edited:

fuzzy2651

Extra Hitter
Well maybe not same computer unless you can verify the MAC, but definitely the same IP from his service provider

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Amazingly good catch here though. Best case scenario, dude is looking for a fresh start, looking to make good this go round. My guess is looking to get cred to then scam some other users.

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
Just did a deal with yardless on his BCA bag. Bag came as described with no communication issues. Sorry you fellas had issues in the past.

stillballin

The Veteran
So I noticed all the recent sale threads yardless had posted are now deleted... I hope everyone receives what they bought as described... if there are any issues pm a moderator and they can reopen the thread...

again be careful if buying or trading with people who have little or no feedback until they establish some gtg feedback...