Need Help Yonkee19

wcoastsoftball

410344088.jpg

410344087.jpg

808speed

Starting Player
***major update***
Came home from work today and guess what was on my doorstep....a bat box!! This is no joke!! I open the box and behold what is inside?? A z1000 that was supposed to be send by Yonkee19. So, maybe everyone else's stuff is on its way?? The package was sent on nov. 6 from Cuero Texas.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Good news... for you at the moment there are still a few more that have been jacked... joesmoe from 2012 tho! When were you supposed to get yours? Possibly cause of wcoastsoftball this dude decides to try and right things. But doesn't make it gtg imo that cause of someone taking time to follow up and be persistant enough to get this dude going (so to speak). Especially in joesmoes case ( two years later ) and still not resolved. Itis also concerning that this dude sends your package from yet another city... that makes a total of four different addys, one from mexico!

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
He probably has already set up another acct(s) for future use and is viewing that way.

And so out of all the good deals he had under yonkee, nobody ever searched his name? Or was he just working with the alias til the end? Mess.

wcoastsoftball

He probably has already set up another acct(s) for future use and is viewing that way.

And so out of all the good deals he had under yonkee, nobody ever searched his name? Or was he just working with the alias til the end? Mess.

Maybe, but 20 gtg in row and no BB's didn't cross my mind. Like I said when I paid via PayPal the name came up as Michael Yonkers so searching Jesus wouldn't have mattered.

stork

If he did not ever use the Jesus name, then I can understand. If he did use it somehow, then he just dodged some bullets.

Joker

Tried paypal, will not pursue unless it was sent as goods, s.o.l. if sent as gift.

Yeah, don't listen to Joker, hence the screen name.

they did it for me, but i'm special

***major update***
Came home from work today and guess what was on my doorstep....a bat box!! This is no joke!! I open the box and behold what is inside?? A z1000 that was supposed to be send by Yonkee19. So, maybe everyone else's stuff is on its way?? The package was sent on nov. 6 from Cuero Texas.

do not delete this thread

wcoastsoftball

If he did not ever use the Jesus name, then I can understand. If he did use it somehow, then he just dodged some bullets.

Correct, at least for me I did not see the name Jesus Soto until I went back into PP the other day to check the payment and it said Jesus. I knew I had been taken then.

wcoastsoftball

Any chance these guys can check in and state what they are missing- I will research posts if I have to, no biggie.

WCoast- GearFit watch http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1380310 - received
808speed - received item
dabus- phone or 3 bats? http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1382801
bjimmy- same Z that 808 received
elkico- z1000 from 9/25 http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1379734

Will add JoesMoe in here for good measure- $95 or OG mutant http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1196617

Last edited:

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Common guys... if you haven't post ngtg now is the time to speak up.. keep this up top!!!

stork

Where is AJ? He seemed to have a special set of skills for such things.

wcoastsoftball

I received my item today, so I expect everyone else to as well. Except BJimmy. Too bad this guy has the worst communication skills in history.

Will need to figure out how to get jimmy his due.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^Good to hear... it is unfortunate that some guys think this site and how we trust one another is no big deal...
It is simple... if you are making.a deal you should know well and good that your deals should be priority and that includes great communication!

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol!!! ^^^^ alls good brotha... not many like you to send the msg to db's like these. Keep up the good work!

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
Dude lives in Mexico, just jumps across the boarder to do daily tasks or commit fraud, however he sees it.

All the towns listed in this thread are boarder towns. More then likely passing over the bridges with fake credentials and a new name every couple weeks. He's not worried about being prosecuted and will continue to screw people till someone sees him and splits his log open