Your Cleveland Browns

3XC

Big Truss
Black callers on Baltimore sports radio shows are 100,005% all in on Lamar Jackson, why isn't he starting right now?

This season is gonna be awesome, as Flacco plods to 4-8 and they yank him and put in Jackson before he's ready.

Country469

Jackson is gonna be ****ing unreal for madden if they give him realistic attributes. Like Pre dog fighting Vick in Atlanta. Does he make it out of training camp in real life tho? IDK no one has ever caught him yet.

3XC

Big Truss
IDC about the NBA playoffs, its basically a foregone conclusion devoid of upsets. How dull. Its the boringest sport because of Golden State.

3XC

Big Truss
By contrast the 7-9 Eagles suddenly hulking out and winning the SB surprised just about everyone. They weren't even a likely preseason choice to be a wild card.

Football is just so much more interesting because of the single elimination playoff format.

Country469

Golden state is who we thought they were but I see you David Silver making sure Bron Bron makes the finals every ****ing year cuz capitalism.

hedge

life takes guts
IDC about the NBA playoffs, its basically a foregone conclusion devoid of upsets. How dull. Its the boringest sport because of Golden State.

You mean like when the pelicans upset the trailblazers?

3XC

Big Truss
If the Warriors don't win outright I'll stand corrected. They will win, however, because the NBA encourages ridiculous superteams to sell apparel made in China back to Chinese kids lucky enough not to have a factory job at age 12.

Its a **** league. Only one of the big 4 North American sports leagues to have officials convicted of game fixing in the last 25 years. The NFL is also fixed of course, obviously. But I prefer it nevertheless.

chacha15

rec chip
Falcons got a good receiver. I felt for the kid when he got picked.

I think Baker is gonna be missing plays cause he be hitting the bleezy

hrdchrgin13

Seems to be a lot of Falcons fans freaking out right now. Julio sets social media to private and deletes Falcons stuff on it, Falcons draft Ridley

Julio is getting traded ermagerd!!!

3XC

Big Truss
Wait. A Notre Dame fan is actually talking about schedule manipulation? What conference is Notre Dame in again?

Country469

Notre Dame's schedule is relevant to Alabama's projected win total how?

BTW Notre Dame has been in the top 10 in SOS just about every single year now, even Morris knows we don't play a soft schedule.

Country469

5/12 opponents this year are likely to be ranked. 5 ACC opponents a year ( playing 8 and joining full time would actually make the schedule easier). Still do not play a 1-aa opponent.

3XC

Big Truss
2018 Schedule
Date Opponent
Sept. 1 Michigan
Sept. 8 Ball State
Sept. 15 Vanderbilt
Sept. 22 at Wake Forest
Sept. 29 Stanford
Oct. 6 at Virginia Tech
Oct. 13 Pittsburgh
Oct. 20 Bye
Oct. 27 Navy (San Diego)
Nov. 3 at Northwestern
Nov. 10 Florida State
Nov. 17 Syracuse
Nov. 24 at USC

3 home games to open. Ball State, although technically not 1-AA, is hardly a threat. I'm sure after playing the mighty Vanderbilt ND fans will be bragging about "We schedule games against the SEC."

4 games all year in a hostile stadium, one neutral site game against a service academy that will be starting a 5'10" quarterback, yeah its a real beast of a schedule.

Where is LSU? Auburn? Georgia? Clemson? They cherry pick opponents who have historical credentials like Michigan and USC but aren't playoff caliber programs. Zero of these teams are preseason top 10 opponents. They'll get killed by VT and USC anyway, lose to an unranked team in there, get cheap home wins against ranked Stanford and Michigan, win 9 games, get sucked off by everyone, ranked too high, and then lose their bowl game by 35 to the SEC's third best team.

Every ND season on repeat. Remix the schedule, same result forever.

Country469

5 preseason ranked opponents (cuz when they make the schedule 17 years in advance we can control what happens in the future)

Being so close to annapolis you'd think you'd know about how Navy is actually a damn good program the last 10 years, but you ignore that. 1 losing season in the past 15 years. And we play them every single year because the Naval Academy basically kept ND as school open during WW2 to survive. its an anual thing to pay back Navy. Good on us.

Beat LSU in the bowl game last year. Lost to UGA by 1, play there next year. Clemson we play every 3rd year. Just did a future home and home with OSU and BAMA.

You take fact from 1970 and spew ****ing lulz. Stick to the NFL, at least you watch that.