Your Cleveland Browns

Morris

The Rookie
Nd can **** off, but their scheduling is way better than bama. Bama out of conference play - Louisville(making them play in Orlando), Arkansas state, Louisiana Lafayette, citadel.

Country469

Notre Dame is not relevant most years. They make money though, hence the hate. Once we get to an 8 team playoff the whole overrated **** won't matter. We can see who wins on the field.

Joker

of course they don't, but notre dame will be up there cause reasons. it's the definition of overrated

Country469

I mean yeah, winning 10 games and beating an SEC opponent in the bowl game isn't worthy of a preaseason 17 ranking. LOL. You'd hate on them no matter what.

Do they get better bowl games than they deserve for monetary reasons? yes.

Has Brian Kelly got the program up where its a legit top 25 team most of the time? Also yes.

Country469

Hating on ND been a trend for ages, yes. Fully expect it. I'm a realist fan tho. So you won't hear nonsense from me.

chacha15

rec chip
Congrats on Browns winning finally! They are fun to watch. Mayfield to Landry (17-23, 201yds)

Raiders are gonna be shook, lol

3XC

Big Truss
Morris unlocked the Bud Light fridge on Thursday, probably just got released on bail this morning.

halter91

Iam91
I saw heard he was drunk and had drugs in his system. What a shame. I was not happy we(Skins) drafted him, not a fan of OSU QB's. Sad.