Your thoughts on bats

Rmc1981

Addicted to Softballfans
I know that bats are a personal deal and everyone has their opinion but I'm just stuck on where to go.

I want to buy one bat, ASA, that is the hottest legal bat out there. 27 or 28 oz. Balanced preferred. A couple of the guys on my team will be using it so sweets ot is important.

Here are my thoughts:

Easton scn3 flex
Easton scn8
2007 worth mutant

Or would I do better getting one of the newer bats. Seems like reviews are better on the old stuff.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Play down Texas. Will be 103* at game time tmrw night. Fall season might get into the 50s but not likely.

OnlySolo

You mad?
I know that bats are a personal deal and everyone has their opinion but I'm just stuck on where to go.

I want to buy one bat, ASA, that is the hottest legal bat out there. 27 or 28 oz. Balanced preferred. A couple of the guys on my team will be using it so sweets ot is important.

Here are my thoughts:

Easton scn3 flex
Easton scn8
2007 worth mutant

Or would I do better getting one of the newer bats. Seems like reviews are better on the old stuff.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Play down Texas. Will be 103* at game time tmrw night. Fall season might get into the 50s but not likely.

scn3 or scx3

scottiemac71

Addicted to Softballfans
just my 2 Cents. i don't play asa anymore, i play u-trip. i still on occasion break out my may98 OG. great bat, durable and tons of pop. i might happen to be selling mine soon : D

cheato

TRACKIN'

Here are my thoughts:

Easton scn3 flex
Easton scn8
2007 worth mutant

I'd go with an easton, most durable, it is just insanity to spend the money scn3 scx3 are going for right now, out of those 3 i'd go with a scn8