Youth Virus' and youth B1 4 sale

HollywoodDad

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 2 youth Virus' (2 1/4" barrel) for sale, 1 is 30/20 model (SOLD), the other is a 29/19 model (deal pending). Both have receipts (returnable) and are in great shape! $130.00 paypal each delivered to your door.

I also have a 30/20 youth B1 (Sold) that is in excellent shape maybe at the most 15 hits on it. It is a no return but I will let it go for $120.00 shipped to your door.

No trades.

LMK via pm.

Last edited:

tlize1

PASTAFARIAN
Hey Hollywood,

Been "off board" for awhile, great to "see" ya again. Hey, what happened to the Forum section on the HardballFans web page? I trolled over their looking for bats for my boy. By the way, the Anderson I got from you a while back is still hitting smoking liners for my son. Picked up an Easton Stealth NOW from Play it Again Sports by trading a NIW Juggernaut I had sitting for a year. Little heavy for him yet but will serve him well during the next two seasons at least. In the meantime he's still swinging the Anderson you sent me.

HollywoodDad

Addicted to Softballfans
That forum just mobbed with spam and since there wasn't much traffic over ther, I gues they just got rid of that section! Glad to hear your boy is still hitting good shots with that bat!