Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Worth 2 Legit Fastpitch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBF Jake

Relmer403
Staff member
Thanks to everyone that voted! I didn't get the cluggy review up until today because of the short week last week, sorry about that. I'll get to working on the Z-4000 video this week in the mean time what would you like to see next?

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I've got a Demarini "THE ONE" if you need me to record some swings for your video. LMK. (that's the one I voted for btw, I hope it wins)

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Freak 12 carries all the hype in the world already. Not sure why people want to see a video of something they already know is good. You never see anyone talking about the Realtree.

SBF Jake

Relmer403
Staff member
The realtrees are really good! They got a lot of hype when they first came out, but died down big time once Miken started rolling out their 2 pieces.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
The realtrees are really good! They got a lot of hype when they first came out, but died down big time once Miken started rolling out their 2 pieces.

That's what I'm saying. Why get a review on a bat that everyone is already raving about? lol

EDIT: I guess I'm not one to talk. But I just take what's given to me at the time :eek: