Z1000

KD317

Addicted to Softballfans
To people who have swung one of these i would like to hear some feedback.
what was the endload swing like in this bat? Was the balanced version comparible to a nexus or voltage? Just some feed back to help me decide between the endload or balanced version

KoolAid

Z-1000

The endloaded version has a serious endload to it but not too much of a load....definately noticable though. The balanced version has a very slight endload and is not as balanced as L.S. bats of the past. Can't compare the Z1000 to the nexus or voltage regarding feel because they are completely different in construction (1 piece versus 2 piece). The Z1000 feels similar in feel to the Easton Stealth SCN6 but with more load to it. Distance wise the Z-1000 (with only a few hundred hits on it) is comparable to a wide open nexus IMO. Here is a review of the Z-1000 and action videos for both balanced and endloaded versions.

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=836036

To people who have swung one of these i would like to hear some feedback.
what was the endload swing like in this bat? Was the balanced version comparible to a nexus or voltage? Just some feed back to help me decide between the endload or balanced version

Last edited:

B17

Where's Larsen?
The endload is definitely noticable. I would say it is similar to the SCN17 Stealth. Very different feeling bat though. Nothing like any LS bat I've ever swung.

KD317

Addicted to Softballfans
Good good thanks for the feedback the nexus was my favorite bat. Too bad mine died