Z2000 or 454 Sick?

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody but me think that worth has lost a bit of performance since the new stamp bats came out? Haven't swung a good one yet...

adeezy

Addicted to Softballfans
Ya z2000 has anything beat right now. I used to be a worth man but all there new stuff is just **** now. Try u a balanced blackout ;)

jimjones

Banned User
Wasnt there some talk about good and bad numbers with the z2000 or something? Are the re issues just as good as the originals or no? If were getting an original what numbers should we look for and what should we avoid?

dat

Addicted to Softballfans
I already have a blackout. Trading my 454 sick for the Z2000. Just wanted to get some opinions if I was making a good deal. Sounds like I am.

dat

Addicted to Softballfans
Guess i wont be getting a Z. Sat at the meeting spot for an hour and the guy was a no show. Thats what i get for making a deal through cl.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Guess i wont be getting a Z. Sat at the meeting spot for an hour and the guy was a no show. Thats what i get for making a deal through cl.

This happened to me once... Seen the same ad a week later text the dude from my lady's phone... He had a Demarini Juice for 125$... I told him I've been looking for one for years.. Told him I didn't have my car until later and if he held it I would give him an extra 25$.. He then later text me and said a dude would pick it up for the same price... I told him I don't have my car still but if you bring it to me I would give him 200$, his next text was where you live? He drove about 60 miles one way... Text several times I didn't respond about 45 minutes later he text me saying I was a coward... I text him back from my phone saying how you like getting stood up like you did me lol! His response was, lmao good job... no joke true story!

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Ya z2000 has anything beat right now. I used to be a worth man but all there new stuff is just **** now. Try u a balanced blackout ;)

My J3A or Aftermath will out hit Z anyday of the week..... But thzts not the question...

Z over a Sick for surey J

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
This happened to me once... Seen the same ad a week later text the dude from my lady's phone... He had a Demarini Juice for 125$... I told him I've been looking for one for years.. Told him I didn't have my car until later and if he held it I would give him an extra 25$.. He then later text me and said a dude would a pick it up for the same price... I told him I don't have my car still but if you bring it to me I would give him 200$, his next text was where you live? He drove about 60 miles one way... Text several times I didn't respond about 45 minutes later he text me saying I was a coward... I text him back from my phone saying how you like getting stood up like you did me lol! His response was, lmao good job... no joke true story!

Hahahahahahah...... :bigok: Good job ese!

dat

Addicted to Softballfans
This happened to me once... Seen the same ad a week later text the dude from my lady's phone... He had a Demarini Juice for 125$... I told him I've been looking for one for years.. Told him I didn't have my car until later and if he held it I would give him an extra 25$.. He then later text me and said a dude would pick it up for the same price... I told him I don't have my car still but if you bring it to me I would give him 200$, his next text was where you live? He drove about 60 miles one way... Text several times I didn't respond about 45 minutes later he text me saying I was a coward... I text him back from my phone saying how you like getting stood up like you did me lol! His response was, lmao good job... no joke true story!

This is awesome. If i see the add up later i might just do it. at least im not out anything but my time and a little gas. Could be out a bat if it was a ship deal.

My J3A or Aftermath will out hit Z anyday of the week..... But thzts not the question...

Z over a Sick for surey J

My Aftermath can't outhit my Z. So that may be a personal experience/preference.

Have a Z2K myself, and Wife has the pink and White Sick. Z any day of the week.

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat
I'd put my 454 sick resmondo against any bat. I've hit it side by side with a j3 with the same results.

Jordan9215

Star Player

Let me know if you still want a Z. I have two that I'm probably going to let go. Both USSSA.

27 EL RI, returnable w/ receipt from about July.
28 Bal OG returnable, no receipt. Good QC.

calntheplay

The Veteran
Anybody but me think that worth has lost a bit of performance since the new stamp bats came out? Haven't swung a good one yet...

My black 454 mutant hit better than my OG Salvo & J3a. Definitely had a huge sweet spot and launched balls out of the park. It was the hottest bat I've ever swung. Unfortunately, it telescope on me after a few hundred hits. :(

KontrolledKaos2

Softball Guy
The 454 sicks are just as good as anything on the market.......

I agree. My connell sick is better than my z2000 ri. Worth definitly heading in the right direction with this line. Don't live up to the hype and spend a extra 100$ for a bat that ur not gonna get any more out of than u will with the sick