Z2K Durability :-D

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Just wanted to report in that my 27oz el utrip z2k has 1500+cuts on it and is just now getting a slight rattle and very lil webbing. Straight fire stick....

Only seem to see these threads when people are upset so, I thought I would throw one out there about how happy I was.

Relentless3

Slugger Loyal
I too have a 26 EL Z2000... Received 06/12'. Well over 1500+ cuts, a few minor paint chips, and smashing lazers all over the field.... No cracks, rattles, endcap wear, nothing...

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
I still have (4) 2011 Z-1Ks that are going strong.... Used them this past weekend (was down in the mid 50s at night) and they held up.. I wont use them if it drops into the 40s, but still... cant complain.

zr27

Addicted to Softballfans
i have one just over 2000... and another at 3000.. still going
had both since June :)

Luda1468

Addicted to Softballfans
Have a balanced z1000 with around 2000 hits and is fire. Wobbles like crazy but hitting rockets love that bat and it still gets called out everytime I hit a solid line drive

twestman

Addicted to Softballfans
My 27oz EL U-trip is around the 800 mark right now and smashing the ball... Wobble started to develop on Monday night when it was in the 50's. This is good news to hear from fellow Z owners.