Z4000 Durability

Dynastysoftball

The Veteran
Z4000 balanced dual is a beast feels like a og. Honestly crazy good pop put about 300 hits with evils and mush balls balls fly not a single mark looks NOW still. Best bat I think

DRKS1D3

Addicted to Softballfans
I have roughly 500 on my balanced dual stamp. Mostly hits with 52s but have a few cuts with classic m's as well. Only a few lines of webbing which I'm sure came from the harder balls. All in all the bat is awesome!

Bolusu

Addicted to Softballfans
How's the sound on the Dual Stamp? Does it sound more like the Utrip Z2000's or the ASA ones, I am not a fan the sound that comes off those ASA Z2000's

Dynastysoftball

The Veteran
It's the same maybe a little louder honestly. On miss hits it sounds like a 2x4 but when you hit the sweetspot and really connect you'll know. I really think these dual stamp are a force to recon with haven't swung such a hot bat since the og z2000 doesn't compare to a z3000 has way more pop. It's really a must buy a stock up kinda bat

Bolusu

Addicted to Softballfans
It's the same maybe a little louder honestly. On miss hits it sounds like a 2x4 but when you hit the sweetspot and really connect you'll know. I really think these dual stamp are a force to recon with haven't swung such a hot bat since the og z2000 doesn't compare to a z3000 has way more pop. It's really a must buy a stock up kinda bat

The same as the ASA sound? that breaking glass sound?

Z1k05

Star Player
^^^^^yes but is all honesty who cares how it sounds, if a bat sounded like a diarrhea dump bowl splatter(er) but crushed the ball I would still buy

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
20150131_191357_zps5atyt4re.jpg

Less than 100 swings.

philphan89

Addicted to Softballfans
I swung mine down at winter worlds. Probably had 50-75 cage swings before going down and played 4 games all in 30-40 degree weather and there wasn't a scratch or web or anything on mine. just my 2 cents

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
Put some swings on the power load today. It was indoors, but the bat felt great. Was hitting Classic Ms and the bat felt good out of the wrapper. However, at around 100 cuts, the thing changed to something silly. Reminded me a lot of the Z2000+, so take that for what it's worth. I have high hopes for this thing, but will know for sure when I can get it outside. As for durability, my dual stamp balanced Z4K is at 4 BP sessions so about 300 hits or so. Going perfectly strong.

Any pic's....just curious how you got one before they are released? Not trying to be disrespectful, just don't know who you are.

zr27

Addicted to Softballfans
Bat 1: Utrip Z4000 26el has well over 1500 hits and counting
Bat 2: Dual stamp Z4000 27el around 400-500 hits counting
Bat 3: Hyper Z 27el 100 hits and counting

[ame]http://youtu.be/WJRKCBz2CHo[/ame]

Another clip with the dual stamp

[ame]http://youtu.be/DbLHh8tcF-o[/ame]

Pitching screen cam

[ame]http://youtu.be/FNOF4yO1jIA[/ame]

i generally use 52/300s for all my winter bp. hit 2-3 times a week with players from various levels too.
balls come from my garage (frozen / toronto ontario), and into a warm baseball complex.
havent broken a bat in forever...

Last edited:

Red1

Addicted to Softballfans
zr27 was facility are you guys hitting at. im located in Mississauga and have been looking for a in door place to hit. Thanks

zr27

Addicted to Softballfans
zr27 was facility are you guys hitting at. im located in Mississauga and have been looking for a in door place to hit. Thanks

The complex in the video is Centrefield Sports in London. We turned 2 tunnels into 1 big one.

Some local options for you:
Baseball Zone, Mississauga
Milton Hit Zone, Milton
Upperdeck Baseball Academy, Brampton
Extra Innings Baseball, Hamilton

you can rent out tunnels at these places during winter

Red1

Addicted to Softballfans
Thank for the help was told by someone that baseball zone are small tunnels and they dont allow softball hitting anymore. I will call and inquire myself. also do any have a pitching machine or do you have to supply your own pitch. Thanks for the help

slcsoftball

The Veteran
Put about 180 cuts on my Z4000 utrip el in 60 degree weather yesterday with no issues. I was worried cause of how fast my first Z3 broke last year.