NFL Championship Round Predictions

I am #23

yakub
and this is a billboard in boston

Boston-Billboard-Ray-Lewis.jpg

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Lol.....poll 100 people final outcome...1 has atl over Bmore and he's right here on our board. That's special

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
this is on a few bilboards around the city

7Pe6h.jpg

So the billboards in Baltimore can't have the ravens logo on them? That just doesn't seem to make sense to me, and rays new face mask is ugly as **** by the way. Looks like some Justin tuck type ****

Marshenko

I mean really, Atlanta over Baltimore. So both underdogs are going to win, and then Atlanta is going to be the team that stops the crazy Ray-retirement momentum that will have proven its existence should they beat the Patriots.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I don't much care as long as that patriot team doesn't win....their uniforms are ickey..

-bishop

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
The thing that got me is this thread is about this weekend and that dude is picking the sb winner already. That's crazy. I'm Brian fellows.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I hope Teo goes to Pittsburgh, they could really use a gay linebacker that can't tackle.

SMAC

mmmmmm...beeeer
I mean really, Atlanta over Baltimore. So both underdogs are going to win, and then Atlanta is going to be the team that stops the crazy Ray-retirement momentum that will have proven its existence should they beat the Patriots.

Atlanta shouldn't be. Seattle was destroying teams late in the season. Didn't Seattle beat SF 42-13 when the division was on the line and win 6 in a row before ATL knocked them out :confused:;).

Baltimore looks like they got it all together shut down Indy then beat the #1 seed in the AFC. I'm backing 3xC on this one. Houston sucked late in the season, NE beating them amounts to jack squat. This is a more gut feeling pick as it looks like Baltimore found their grove.

Marshenko

Atlanta shouldn't be. Seattle was destroying teams late in the season. Didn't Seattle beat SF 42-13 when the division was on the line and win 6 in a row before ATL knocked them out :confused:;).

Baltimore looks like they got it all together shut down Indy then beat the #1 seed in the AFC. I'm backing 3xC on this one. Houston sucked late in the season, NE beating them amounts to jack squat. This is a more gut feeling pick as it looks like Baltimore found their grove.

Is it a mango grove?