NFL Championship Round Predictions

Marshenko

Enough of this riff-raff mess with stupid thrads...

Favorite Line Underdog Total
San Francisco -3.5 @ Atlanta 48.5
@ New England -9.5 Baltimore 51

Give me....

Baltimore 31
New England 34

San Francisco 28

Atlanta 23

hrdchrgin13

My homerisms will not let me pick against the Falcons

Baltimore 38
New England 35

San Francisco 26
Atlanta 35

All bird superbowl

Marshenko

I can't imagine the Ravens-Patriots game being anything but close. Maybe "on paper" it shouldn't be, but there's something to be said for what the Ravens are doing right now.

Marshenko

Holy crap. Someone clipped 3XCs reality circuit.

I guess they are due though. Haven't had a double-digit loss since 2010.

3XC

Big Truss
If there is a God, and we live in a universe where just outcomes occur, and good and evil are not mere bellwethers but real, tangible forces that affect reality, then Baltimore will win by 4 touchdowns.

3XC

Big Truss
Black America will celebrate when the lily white Patriots lose to the NFLs blackest team.

Again, just karmic outcomes. If the Pats win I am officially an atheist.

3XC

Big Truss
The Pats are detestable and their fans deserve tumors, but a Ravens win will ameliorate the past decade of officiating bias in favor of a team whose underhanded tactics are far more damaging to the reputation of the NFL than concussions and PEDs.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
both games over before 4th quarter starts. sanfran is far better than atl. ne may win by 30...

i hate the pats and hate the falcons. a harbaugh bowl would be goddamn stellar

3XC

Big Truss
He's from Connecticut. Even if he looked like Peter Mensah he'd have honorary whiteness by virtue of having grown up in a house with a lawn jockey.

3XC

Big Truss
I'll be pulling for Atlanta if Baltimore wins, and for SF if the Pats win.

SF will wreck NE, and Baltimore can't beat SF. I'd be sad to see Ray come so close, only to get shamed by a QB that looks like the guy from Blues Clues.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pulling for atlanta and b-more but not sure who picking yet in the nfc. I want to pick them birds but they tried their best to give it away yesterday I think mentally they are a bit unstable. Of course they have the talent to beat them 9ers but.....

The ravens will upset them pats cause ray on a mission.

3XC

Big Truss
The ravens will upset them pats cause ray on a mission.

Ray is the physical manifestation of the redemptive power of Christ. Live for God, God will be with you.

Ravens lose, back to atheism. No pressure.