B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Bro,Basehitter76,told me to hit you about trying out some Demarini's. I am in Fremont now,but I can always drive to San Leandro if your willing to do some BP. I swung a LC last week and now I might want to get one but not sure on which one fits me and my swing best. If your down to do some BP please let me know.
    i am in san lorenzo. how about you? i might take you up on your off. i will let you know when i have a free day. in your opinion, if you had to chose one bat out of the j2, rd28 or the one to keep and use as a gamer which one and why. if you could give me you review of these bats it would be greatly appreciated.
    so do you think that the Juice will be similar..? cause I have swung other 27oz bats and none have felt like the Creature. My 28oz Frenzy kinda felt similar weight wise.
    yes sir that is what i would say.. that bat is a lil heavier for a 27oz bat, maybe it's because i was drinkin last night and not enough rest but had I bought one I would have gone with a 26.

but like I said the 27 feels good so I will just get used to her.
    i see... well i would assume it doesn't affect it in any way so we shall see what comes of it.

still want to either purchase or swing that ONE.
    yo bro did some BP with the creature today.. nice bat a lil heavy but I can get used to it. Had some good pop fast liners through the infield, bad thing is I have some stress cracks on opposite sides by the endcap.

kinda sucks but we will se what happens.
    Hey bro bat got to my house today good lookin out, have a backyard tourney tomorrow so i am going to use it will let you know how things go.

thanks again bro.
    Hey John the guy I went in the Buy in with cracked his The One already. He called Demarini and they gave him an RA# and everything but they said if you fax them a copy of the reciept with the RA# and his name he will send the bat to them. His name is Jerry McDonald and his RA# is 3810935557, the fax number is 503-531-5501. Thanks LMK if you can.
    Bigred I got my stuff today, thank you for doing this, I left feedback and cannot wait to get on the field and swing The One. Thank you Mike
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…