1. Knollie

Official Last Bat 2024

Solo in the park HR.
  2. Knollie

Swing analysis assistance

Thanks for the info, I was kind of thinking the same thing
  3. Knollie

Thanks for the input, that's actually what I swing. I just picked up a new bat a couple weeks ago and started hitting off the tee to break it in. That's how I noticed everything was towards the end, lots of ball marks in basically the last 4" and the rest of the bat was staying clean. Even...
  4. Knollie

Hi all, brand new here but thought I'd throw it out there and see if anybody wanted to look at my swing and pick it apart LOL. The link is of a swing from earlier today, probably among the better end of average for me. The big things I'm looking at are timing between hands and hips, as well as...
  5. Knollie

Where do you play?

I'm strictly infield, generally SS or 3B. 2b is my most natural position, but I play on a pretty inexperienced team(7-3 co-ed this year😵‍💫) with nobody else able to stop the ball and consistently make a strong enough throw to 1st. If I'm in the OF it's bound to be a long night
  6. Knollie

Stang's running thread

Brand new here, but have been a track coach for about 20 years. Nit distance mind you, but been around a few that were good enough that I tried to learn a little bit. I would agree with adding more speed/tempo stuff into the mix, that will be the fastest way to drop your avg mile pace. I'd...