KSW
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thanks... I made that post and got a ton of help and idea's... i've made a handfull of those stickers now, and the locals have snagged them all up. I'm also making some Bat numbers for a buddy. he's got a ton of bats, and wants to slap his number on all of them... as for the designing... I use Adobe Illustrator. I'm trying to design a logo for our softball team that Pointer and I are putting together for tournaments. I'm looking into buying a heat press and making shirts, so i would be able to do our team Jerseys on the cheap. haven't come up with anything crazy design wise. I'll send you what i've got, as i'm sure with photoshop you can open EPS files... it's very plain and boring because i suck at designing! LOL... the name is Kaos Softball, and i did little stuff because i'm not any good at it! lol... if you get bored give it a shot if you want...i'll pay you in a free jersey with your design if i can ever get the heat press and knock them out! haha...
    thats crazy, i didn't get into softball till i got here to Va. so i don't know what it would be like to play back home in Houston. I know my brothers play, so i'm sure if i went back i get get picked up somewhere...
    I got a new Easton Synergy Speed SRV3 sunday afternoon, took a few swings off it sunday afternoon at little creek, and then last night at my church league game. she hits well, i'm getting it rolled this afternoon by a buddy of mine, so hopefully it'll wake it up. it feels good, but just doesn't have the great pop yet. i went 7-7 last night with it, so i'm not
    complaing to much. haha... I play for a coed team in Norfolk on fridays, and a church team on mondays... our church team has good guys, it's just taken us a few weeks to start clicking. we were solid last night though. to bad you're not here man, we need some good bats for this tourney team Pointer and i are trying to muster up.
    Haha... yeah man, i'm on here... I think Pointer is, I don't know how often he gets on, but he's here soimewhere(I THINK) also a couple buddies i play with here on my team out in town... I transferred back in March to a shore duty, so i don't play with the ship during the week, BUT, i am pushing for Pointer to play tourneys... i finally convinced him, and he's bringing some new blood, along with some of my buddies here...
    So how is it in the "real world" LOL... miss the Navy at all?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…