$1000 fastpitch bats?

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
Was trolling Egay on lunch cuz I was bored and its just sickening what people try to get you to buy.

Do people seriously spend $1000 on a bat? I just seen a NIW 33/23 Easton fp11st10 on Egay for over a $1000. Heck, I think $300 is way too damn much for a bat.

If you do buy a $1050 bat for your child please come to see me, so I can sell you some scenic ocean front property here in Indiana.

I guess I lucked out with my kid because she is just fine with any bat (new or used) I get her. If she doesn't like them, she tells me and I find her something else.

If I am doing something wrong buy not buying my 15yr DD a $300 bat then you gotta prove wrong because if you know anything about bats, she has pretty damn good "hidden" collection in her catchers bag. The CF4i is just an OK bat, but its hot as hades, hundreds and hundres of hits on it.

'11 33/23 CF4i - NOW (egay) in '12
33/23 SSR3B - USED (sbfs)
33/23 FPLGC (2Legit)- USED (from friend)
34/24 SSR3B - USED (sbfs) GAMER
33/23 SCN6B - USED (from friend)

You can't even guess how much $ I have in her bats.

yourbrocody

The Rookie
Some of the older Easton FP stuff NIW can get kind of insane but I think a lot of times it is collectors with the NIW stuff. I have sold some FP stuff for a lot more than I thought id get on the bay though. Those SSR3B will draw a pretty penny even used. I bought one at a play it again for $50 and ended up getting over $200 on eB for it after cleaning it up and putting a new grip on it.

Hookem74

Addicted to Softballfans
Years back a NIW 1B went for $1024.
picture.php

dsmccain

Addicted to Softballfans
alot of those used bats were bought on here, then resold on the bay, the bats on the bay for a high price with he green table cloths on the background are from a user named chipperfan10

i actually got to get a a clean 34/24 scn1b on here for $240 before it got scooped up

glad i hit 52/300s, wont ever be paying that $$$ on a bat

its just a couple people selling bats at high prices, and other sheeple try to do the same, once in a blue moon an actual auction shows up on a bat where u can actually bid it for its actual value

Last edited: