For Sale/Trade 2 ASA bats Freak 98 and OG Mayhem

HappyGA

Happy Gilmore of Softball
GONE GONE

UPDATE: PICTURES ADDED, BOTH BATS ARE 28oz. Mayhem is lighter than the Freak. Freaks are endloaded though, so that is normal.

bat3.jpg

bat1.jpg

bat2.jpg

Last edited:

Hoodlum11

Addicted to Softballfans
What weights are the Freak98 and OG Mayhem? Also, how many hits on each...what condition are the bats in...pics always help sell bats...I'm first in line for both if they are the the weight I need. Thanks

bluejay40

Addicted to Softballfans
What weights are the Freak98 and OG Mayhem? Also, how many hits on each...what condition are the bats in...pics always help sell bats...I'm first in line for both if they are the the weight I need. Thanks

I am assuming they are the 28oz bats in his sig.

Hoodlum11

Addicted to Softballfans
I am assuming they are the 28oz bats in his sig.

You know what they say about ASSUME-ing...just playin...good call on checking the sig...I got excited that there wasn't much info on the bats...still in for the number of swings...and pics...and I'm first in line for both! :)

usmcluberti

Banned User
You know what they say about ASSUME-ing...just playin...good call on checking the sig...I got excited that there wasn't much info on the bats...still in for the number of swings...and pics...and I'm first in line for both! :)

i beat you via pm.....

:cool: :p

HappyGA

sorry about pics guys, they will be coming after lunch.

freak 98 is 28oz. I will have to remove some tape to see about the mayhem. Bought it off a board bro here and have hardly swing it. I believe it is a 27oz, but I will verify.

Pics will be loaded after lunch. Have to take them.

#swings...

I really can't say because I have no idea. I have swung the freak 98 more than the mayhem for sure, and neither bat has any issues whatsoever other than some ground sliding marks. No cracks, rattles, or end cap seperation at all.

Stay Tuned to this station for further information.

chinny12

Gettin' Zapped!

You will back off kokbag! :)

mferr017

<font color="#000080">'Em 'Efer</font>
somebody is gettin a steal, wish I swung 28's, for this price it's almost worth tryin!

HappyGA

gettin back to everyone as quick as I can.

I know these are steals, this is what Softball fans is all about. Trying to help fellow softballers out.

I am in the middle of negotiations for an 08 reaper in wrapper, but nothing inked out yet.

This deal will leave one of these bats available.

carr56

Star Player
Why am I always late to these threads? Always a bridesmaid, never a bride!

If the deal falls through on the Freak98, hit me up.